MIDI out — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!
<p>With this plugin you can send midi messages to the devices you want.</p><p>Do you need to receive MIDI messages? then check this MIDI in</p><h3>Channel Voice Message:</h3><div class="deshr"></div>
- Channel Aftertouch: Channel Pressure (After-touch). This message is most often sent by pressing down on the key after it ?bottoms out?. This message is different from polyphonic after-touch. Use this message to send the single greatest pressure value (of all the current depressed keys).
- Control Change: This message is sent when a controller value changes. Controllers include devices such as pedals and levers.
- Note Off: This message is sent when a note is released (ended).
- Note On: This message is sent when a note is depressed (start).
- Pitch Bend: This message is sent to indicate a change in the pitch bender (wheel or lever, typically). The pitch bender is measured by a fourteen bit value. Center (no pitch change) is 8192.
- Polyphonic Aftertouch: this message is most often sent by pressing down on the key after it ?bottoms out?.
- Program Change: This message sent when the patch number changes.
- Custom Message (2 bytes): You can send the same messages as those described above, in a different way.
- Custom Message (3 bytes): like the above, but with the difference that you can send three bytes.
<p>Do you need to receive MIDI messages? then check this MIDI in</p>
Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about MIDI out