So what with the world ending and all..

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Unique magic world sound effects you have to use in your game.
  • > They turned it on and used it ...

>

> We're fine.

>

> I'd like to collect those tinfoil hats from everyone, thanks.

>

They Accelerated particles, both ways, but they didnt collide them, real collisions will be on October.

Yeah, but all the media "frenzy" on it was about simply turning it on ... I still want the foil hats because even when they do "use" it, we'll be just fine.

• Yeah, but all the media "frenzy" on it was about simply turning it on ... I still want the foil hats because even when they do "use" it, we'll be just fine.

You're not getting my hat, it keeps the Pope's lasers from reprogramming my limbic system.

Plus it's very jaunty.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Is there a real point to this machine?

I know it could help answer questions about the big bang and the makeup of the universe, but do we really need to know.. seems like an awful lot of money and effort's gone in for that.

Anyway, it's not dangerous, but it'd be pretty cool if some small black holes appeared :O

• Is there a real point to this machine?

I know it could help answer questions about the big bang and the makeup of the universe, but do we really need to know.. seems like an awful lot of money and effort's gone in for that.

Anyway, it's not dangerous, but it'd be pretty cool if some small black holes appeared :O

"AM I DOIN IT RITE?"

"NO UR DOINIT RONG!"

"BUT I HAB LAREG HARDON COLIDOR~!"

OMG D:

Well so far, we have the theory of Einstien, and we have Quantum Physics... yet they do not seem to "line up" with each other... there is a "gap".

This machine should create the "string thoery" that ties einstien and newton together... unifying our understanding of everything.

This could then lead to cures for every known disease, the ending of famine and the ability to turn energy back into mass... thus evolving humans intellectually to a "complete understanding".

Progess in science has always been disproving current theories and replacing them with more accurate ones... this machine will smash everything we "think we know" and replace it with what is REALLY correct.

• Progess in science has always been disproving current theories and replacing them with more accurate ones... this machine will smash everything we "think we know" and replace it with what is REALLY correct.

I guess this is the real reason - scientists have worked out all the maths and want to see it happen for real, so they know their understanding of particle physics is correct (not just a good theory), and to test other theories and come up with new ones.

This is a bit of a shot in the dark since I don't know much about particle physics, but I guess it might help with the development of fusion power.

• This is a bit of a shot in the dark since I don't know much about particle physics, but I guess it might help with the development of fusion power.

Fusion has already been proved in concept, they just need to design and build a large enough reactor to sustain the reaction. Which coincidentally they currently are (in France, of all places), but it's not going online until 2018.

• What is Particle Physics you wonder?

Construct reveals the answers!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)