New Game Company Crowdfunding

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Create your game with this complete pack of images and animations!
  • >

> > Isn't XNA dead?

> Why should it be that ? ;)

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/185894/Its_official_XNA_is_dead.php

Microsoft's plans to fully retire the XNA Game Studio tools on April 1, 2014.

Hmm i think there are still time ;p

• >

> > Why cant you promise multiplayer in the first place? If you're referring to online multiplayer, that's currently not possible with C2, and it won't suddenly be possible even if you raised $1000 or $5000 lol.

> >

>

> Do i say that i wanted to make Multiplayer with C2 ? Nope i didn't and i don't wanna make every game with C2, actually i have already started programming the first game with XNA ;)

You also didn't mention XNA, I made the assumption you'd use c2 because you're on c2 forums lol. But yeah I just hope you stick to your crowdfunding stuff and not "give up" when a bunch of people have pledged. Goodluck!

Nope i didn't because when i wrote this post, i didn't startup the game with XNA.

Yea i will try my best, i will have a Alpha demo soon, so i hope that will help on the campaign :)

• I have just made a new campaign since the last got closed, i don't know why, but i don't hope it happens again.

Go check it out the first post for more information about the new campaign / game!

• Crowdfinding isn't the best option for you at the moment. Since it seems this is your first game, just make it! There's nothing stopping you. You need more experience and a LOT more to show than one graphic and a demo (which looks like it took a few hours to make) in order for anyone to even consider giving you money. What do you need the money for, anyway?

Make some games first, release them on game portals or for free. Only after that you may have the experience to begin asking for money.

• Crowdfinding isn't the best option for you at the moment. Since it seems this is your first game, just make it! There's nothing stopping you. You need more experience and a LOT more to show than one graphic and a demo (which looks like it took a few hours to make) in order for anyone to even consider giving you money. What do you need the money for, anyway?

Make some games first, release them on game portals or for free. Only after that you may have the experience to begin asking for money.

Thanks for the feedback, i will think about it :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks for the feedback, i will think about it :)

It's not something to just think about. This is good advice. People don't just make a random game and then it's magically successful.

Notch didn't just up and say "Lets make a game today" then made a multimillion dollar game in a couple days. He had years of experience working for other people and saved up money so that he could make his own game.

If you want to make a game, spend money out of pocket on it. Not just like $5 bucks or something. Spend real money on it. It shows people you are serious. Most Indie devs spends hundreds of dollars out of pocket. It isn't cheap. But it's worth it.

• >

> Thanks for the feedback, i will think about it :)

It's not something to just think about. This is good advice. People don't just make a random game and then it's magically successful.

Notch didn't just up and say "Lets make a game today" then made a multimillion dollar game in a couple days. He had years of experience working for other people and saved up money so that he could make his own game.

If you want to make a game, spend money out of pocket on it. Not just like $5 bucks or something. Spend real money on it. It shows people you are serious. Most Indie devs spends hundreds of dollars out of pocket. It isn't cheap. But it's worth it.

Yea i know, i also wanna use my own money, it would just help to get something from a Crowdfunding campaign.

Its better to try than not to. The worst that can happen is that i get $0, then its it, and then i just gonna use all my own money ;)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)