Ninichi | Experienced Game Music Composer for Hire

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
6 looping tracks to use in your games and projects. These tracks are in the style of the 1960s detective movie genre.
  • Hello, I'm Ninichi & I'm a freelance game music composer. I've worked on the soundtracks for various indie games & can compose music in a very wide range of styles. I’m told that I’m incredibly versatile so do get in touch to explore working together. It would be great to learn more about your project & explore things further!

You can visit my website: ninichimusic.com, to get a better sense of me, my music, my credit list, testimonials etc.

Here's a quick link to my game music page: ninichimusic.com/game-music

For royalty-free music see: ninichimusic.com/royalty-free-music

I’m also a great supporter of indie projects and would love to hear about yours and to explore whether I can help you and be a part of it.

-----

Testimonials:

'Ninichi has a deep understanding of game music production. She has a real talent & I couldn't be more happy with the work she has done for me'

- Robert White | Creator of Shakey's Escape & Owner of Smashing Pixels Game Studio

'Ninichi was a pleasure to work with. The tracks she composed are beautiful & fit the game perfectly. Our team love them & often listen to them whilst working!'

- Thomas Hanley | Lead Game Developer at Owl Sanctuary Studios

• Recently completed the game music soundtrack for upcoming game Railed Express!

• Just did a new track for Calico (a super cute cat game): soundcloud.com/ninichi/calico-trailer

• Updated (& expanded) credit list: ninichimusic.com/credits

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Calico the game, is now on Kickstarter! kck.st/2xQ7EoC (Check it out! I did the soundtrack!)

• ​Currently working on the game music soundtrack for MINI HOSPITAL - a super fun tycoon-style game coming out on mobile in December! The soundtrack is almost complete though - so I'm accepting new commissions NOW​!

• Finished game music soundtrack for MINI HOSPITAL. Now working on the music to an upcoming web series but also taking on new commissions - so do get in touch now if you need help with music!

• ​Cirque du Mors - has just been released on YouTube: youtu.be/jHRCCHkxyOQ

Open for NEW Commissions!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)