[PLUGIN] LiveAudio (Pre-analysis, FFT, Amplitude, Beat Detection)

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Detects any kind of ad blocker. Very easy implementation into already existing projects
  • Hello, for a little while i was making my LiveAudio (generic name ~_~) plugin which can:

Pre-analyze / Pre-process => Analyze sound file and get data (best for games e.g to create a map based on music data)

FFT => Get live (when song is playing) data like frequency bins, RMS, Peak

Amplitude Processing => Taken from p5.js library, look here for more information about Amplitude

Beat Detection - Simple beat detection taken from here (demo)

[!] This plugin was basically just for "pre-analysis", which i could not find the plugin for.

[!] This plugin uses Howler.js for easy-to-use sound intergration

[!] This plugin uses some algorithms from p5.js library (like one for the Amplitude processing)

[!] This plugin is not tested for all the possible devices/environments. (I personally use just NW.js and in there it is working without problems.

DOWNLOAD LINK: Plugin + Examples (v1.0)

It is not perfect (100% plugin), like there can be some typos, or i misunderstood something about sound itself, but the main function of this plugin works and i am proud for it.

I made this first plugin with free will and i CAN'T stick a price to it, because of Open Source libraries. But if you would like to donate me (with free will) some generous value, it would really help me.

DONATE ME ^_^ https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=2X3XW8BFRG6EA&source=url

• Super curius about your plugin! Thanks for sharing!

• hello seems well done congratulations, I wanted to ciedarti solo2 things

1) can i use external files? ogg from my hd?

2) are separate values supported for left and right channels?

• When I try to open project with LiveAudio plugin, I get an error like "Failed to open project <path>, action parameter ID duplicated in XML <XML file path> The file may be invalid..."

And I should open this XML file and erase all lines with LiveAudio plugin.

• When I try to open project with LiveAudio plugin, I get an error like "Failed to open project <path>, action parameter ID duplicated in XML <XML file path> The file may be invalid..."

And I should open this XML file and erase all lines with LiveAudio plugin.

Not really, this happens only in the action "Play a tag (with more options)" due to volume ID... avoid to use this one and its ok... I could fix it but is not my pluging, can not fix and upload it...

Anyway its a great plugin!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hugone Hello, can you upload a fixed file or point to the source code what to edit there?!

Thanks for the finding and keep up the good work!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)