Multiplayer .. Problem with peer .

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
The official Scirra Multiplayer Signalling Server for helping peers find and connect to each other
  • Hello everubody.

I need help for this peer problem. I just want to move the peer to the touch point. But the problem is when i touch the screen the peer is not moving to the touch point. But there is no problem with the host.

Hope someone can help me.

Thank You

Hashim

[img=

]

]

• HASHIM HARUN

It looks like the peer isn't sending the X and Y global variable to the Host, so the Host doesn't know what you mean when you say "Set Peersprite Position to X, Y"

One option is to store the X and Y as two variables in the Peersprite and sync those

For example:

Peersprite.touchX

Peersprite.touchY

Hope this helps :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thank you for your message.

But i try my best to follow your steps...but it stills not working...god bless me

i attached the corresponding pic after i did something with the lines .. may be there are errors that i cannot figure out.

Thank You

HASHIM HARUN

• Thank you for your message.

But i try my best to follow your steps...but it stills not working...god bless me

i attached the corresponding pic after i did something with the lines .. may be there are errors that i cannot figure out.

Thank You

HASHIM HARUN

The Peer is still not sending the variable information for TX and TY to the host

In your "On start of layout" add:

Sync PeerSprite variable TX

Sync PeerSprite variable TY

• Hello..

Thank You friend for your time ....

Relative to the picture here ( part of the codes ) , the player can move around , according to the touch points. But the problem here .... when the player collided with the object (p1) ..the object (p1) should be destroyed . In the HOST side ...the object (p1) destroyed but in the peer side ...the object (p1) is still there ... it supposses to be destroyed. I allready synced the object (p1) in the start of layout using multiplayer plugin...

Hope someone can give me the ideas how we can solve this problem

Thank You

HASHIM HARUN

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)