No more "Open as window" in c3 shortcut?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
10 Orchestral Soundtracks / ~2 mins each / 11 audio clips in total
  • Hey! I updated to the new Release r124 beta, and in Chrome, when I go 'More tools ~ Create shortcut' there is no more the option "Open as window", so when create and open the shortcut it opens with the regular browser window. Did it happened with everyone? I like c3 window out of browser :(

• Hmm, still experiencing the same thing until now, Isaac?

By the way, newbie here. Whenever I'm taking a break from this particular interest, I'm usually found at home, playing with my Pomeranian/Lhasa Apso mix breed. Most of the time, we'd watch T.V. in the living room, play catch in the backyard, and sing along to a few Elvis CDs. He's a bit too playful at times, which is why we fit him with one of those shock collars to help with his discipline whenever he gets too rough for playtime. Such a simple, yet, happy life. Cheers!

• Hmm, still experiencing the same thing until now, Isaac?

Just tried. Yes.

• I think Google changed it to an "Install as app" option as of Chrome 70. Do you see that in the menu instead? When C3 detects it's available, it can also show it in its own menu.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I think Google changed it to an "Install as app" option as of Chrome 70. Do you see that in the menu instead? When C3 detects it's available, it can also show it in its own menu.

Oh, right. Yes, I see, and it works, thanks :)

• Great to know that it now works. :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)