How do I spawn it ou of the screen regardless of resolution?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Is a circular loading screen with code ready to use. No Animation.
  • Here the capx example, it work's the way you describing it.

Man! I discovered what I was doing wrong! First I was using X=player.X+ViewportLeft, making the enemies spawn on screen AND in the Right side, after I changed it to X=player.X-ViewportLeft, making the enemies spawn in the left side BUT alot far in the Layout...

The thing is, I just need to use X=ViewportLeft, I don't need to use the player.X, that's why it was spawn far in the Layout But now I got it fixed, Thanks man, U helped me to see that mistake!

• I've already tried viewpoRight and Left, but the Left one don't seem to work correctly, spawning the enemies at a fixed point only...

I've upload the capx above, it spawns the sprite outside the screen, just move the blue square right then tap it and see, red square spawns outside the left viewport. Viewport left works correctly.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Man! I discovered what I was doing wrong! First I was using X=player.X+ViewportLeft, making the enemies spawn on screen AND in the Right side, after I changed it to X=player.X-ViewportLeft, making the enemies spawn in the left side BUT alot far in the Layout...

The thing is, I just need to use X=ViewportLeft, I don't need to use the player.X, that's why it was spawn far in the Layout But now I got it fixed, Thanks man, U helped me to see that mistake!

Glad to help

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)