How do I implement ads admob without any plugins?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
In this template the music plays without looping in your game
  • HI, i want to know is there any way to showing ads without any plugins? i.e with calling function or script? If no, is there any free trusted plugin that i can use to show banner, interstitial and rewarded video?

thanks before.

• If you mean showing ads without Construct 2 plugin and just use C2 function + javascript to showing ads , maybe this can help you youtu.be/SipmPV-tO94

You can try cordova-plugin-admob-free fully open source, no Ad-Sharing and no remote control.

• Hi, Javanie

thanks for your very useful reply and link. i will try it.

but still, i wonder how to show ads without any cordova plugin instead. Does only using function/javascript inside C2 can not showing ads? why?

please, if you can, make other tutorial to make event(condition) to call appID, bannerID and etc inside C2 project. :)

• Hi, Javanie

thanks for your very useful reply and link. i will try it.

but still, i wonder how to show ads without any cordova plugin instead. Does only using function/javascript inside C2 can not showing ads? why?

please, if you can, make other tutorial to make event(condition) to call appID, bannerID and etc inside C2 project. :)

Hi, You're welcome.

You can't use just functions or java script only inside C2 to show AdMob Ads because to show AdMob ads, you need to import Google Mobile Ads SDK and native implementation. This can't be done only using C2.

As you can read here : https://developers.google.com/ad-manager/mobile-ads-sdk/android/quick-start

dependencies {

implementation 'com.google.android.gms:play-services-ads:17.2.0'

}

cordova-admob-free plugin as a bridge to call and received AdMob APIs for access to mobile ad networks. And you need class implements for forwards the events to the JavaScript layer.

For example I can't speak English and you can speak English then how can we communicate? to be able to understand each other, we need a translator. I am Java Script, you are Java and the translator is cordova-admob-free plugin.

Edit: for example event(condition) to call appID, bannerID and etc inside C2 project please check on youtube video description, I put the download link for example capx.

• Hi, Javanie

Many thanks again,,

So thats why.. :)

sorry i don't see description before, it is great!

I will try it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You're welcome :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)