I'm locking this thread now, for several reasons:
- It's moving too fast for anyone to keep up.
- It's going in circles, with the same ground being covered over and over.
- It's turning in to a bit of a farce with everyone throwing in random thoughts.
- It's already clear the original model needs to be rewritten and updated.
This needs a day or two for everyone to go away and think a bit, and calm down. Then, I'll write up a new proposal and we'll give it a second shot.
This is a quick turnaround on the lock so sorry if you're reading this later and you never got to post a reply - just wait a little bit, and there'll be a new proposal up.