If you open a C2 app in the Safari browser (on iPhone) then exit and switch to another app. Upon returning to the original C2 app, the scaling increases quite noticeably. So far, I have only tested this using an iPhone 6 (running iOS 9.2).
I haven't had the opportunity to test with a C2 app exported for mobile yet. But I have seen several comments that suggest the same behaviour with apps that have been exported specifically for mobile (please see links to further examples below).
1. RBuster : https://www.scirra.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=146&t=169203&p=1018186&hilit=ios+9+audio#p1018186
2. 0Hayes - FMFM : https://www.scirra.com/forum/ios-sound-problems-since-ios-9-2_t167412?&hilit=ios+9+audio&start=60
Attach a Capx
Description of Capx
A basic capx, displaying a handful of images.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Step 1: Export capx as HTML5 website.
- Step 2: Upload and view through the Safari browser (using iPhone 6 - running iOS 9.2). Note: other iOS mobile devices may be affected, but I haven't had the opportunity to confirm this.
- Step 3: Exit the C2 app, and open a different app.
- Step 4: Finally, exit the second app and reopen the C2 app (Safari browser).
When returning to your C2 app you will notice the scale has increased, making viewing or using the app impossible.
Reopen the C2 app, so that it displays at a normal scale
- Safari: (YES)
- Chrome: (Not tested)
- FireFox: (Not tested)
- Internet Explorer: (Not tested)
Operating System and Service Pack
iPhone 6 running iOS 9.2.1
Construct 2 Version ID