I updated my project to the latest stable version, then when exporting it to html5 my project had a lot of graphical errors. I tried replacing the new exported graphics with the old ones and the project wouldn't load, it just went to a red loading bar, sometimes a black screen.
Attach a Capx
As far as I know, this is unneeded
Description of Capx
Steps to Reproduce Bug
Update to latest version
Export project to html5
Stated in Problem Description
I expect the project to work correctly and not have any graphical issues.
- Chrome: (YES)
- FireFox: (Unknown)
- Internet Explorer: (Unknown)
Operating System and Service Pack
Windows7 64-bit / Latest Stable Version
Construct 2 Version ID