Memory leak (or save file leak?): the "collmemory" section of a savefile gets larger and larger after the game has been closed, relaunched and loaded from a savefile.
Attach a Capx
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/313 ... empty.capx
Description of Capx
Spawn objects that are destroyed on collision with another object. The capx also autosave every 1 sec and output the savefile to the browser console.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Launch the game (Layout "menu").
- Click on the "New Game" button.
- Open the browser console: The game saves and output the savefile every 1 sec in the console.
- Notice that the section "collmemory" (near the bottom) stays empty.
- Close the game (close the entire tab running the game).
- Re-launch the game (Layout "menu").
- Click on the "Load" button
- Observe the browser console again: the "collmemory" section in the savefile gets bigger and bigger.
Memory leak in the savefile: the "collmemory" section keep expending.
No memory leak in the savefile: the "collmemory" section doesn't expend.
- Chrome: (YES)
- Internet Explorer: (YES)
Operating System and Service Pack
Construct 2 Version ID