[C2/C3] Improve Xbox Live plugin (request for Xbox Live Title Storage)

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Basic Plugins for Firebase Authentication, Realtime-Database, Firestore, Cloud Storage
  • - Problem Description -

I'm trying to pass the certification in the program IDaqs@Xbox but I get this rejection report:

For saving and synchronizing game progress between devices, I used the Roaming storage from Windows Store plugin, but it turned out that it can not be used for this. For Xbox Live games we must use Xbox Live Title Storage or Connected Storage:

docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/xbox-live/storage-platform/storage-platform

- Attach a Capx -

Any project with Xbox live integration for IDaqs@Xbox

- Steps to Reproduce Bug -

1. Device 1: Sign into an Xbox Live enabled Microsoft account and launch the title.

2. Device 1: Complete at least one level and change all options to non-default values.

3. Device 1: Terminate the title and sign out of the active account.

4. Device 2: Sign into the Xbox Live enabled Microsoft account from step [1] and launch the title.

5. Device 2: Observe that the user's progress and settings have not successfully roamed and instead display their default values.

- Observed Result -

User's progress and settings have not successfully roamed and instead display their default values.

- Expected Result -

The title must roam all the user's progress and settings when signing in on a second device.

- Affected Browsers -

Chrome: (NO)

FireFox: (NO)

Internet Explorer: (NO)

Visual Studio: (YES)

- Operating System and Service Pack -

Windows 10 version 1803

- Construct 2 Version ID -

r262 64bit

• Did you ever find a way around this? I'm interested in making an IDuvb@xbox game.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ashley - Any insight on this. I want to use IDvbp@Xbox in the future.

This will be vital when Xbox Live comes to iOS and Android.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)