Going to replay Skyrim using a different race, after finishing the main story arc using a Breton.
Also playing Trine 2 and Freecell :)
What is it about the Touch object you need to know?
Have you looked at the posts under the Touch heading in the How Do I faq?
As Kyatric has said, there has never been an iron fist approach to enforcement - which is good IMO - but Ashley did request that posts remain English in THIS POST.
Whilst I agree that they should adhere to English only 'rule', and I can understand a little of your frustration, I think you're wording is a little harsh. Saying you are considering not helping just the 'Spanish' is just plain wrong. Please don't go down that route :(
Insert Object and it's under the heading 'Other'.
Nice :)
mina over 15k rep !!! What have you been up to :)
Thanks for the heads-up, Kyatric .
I don't bother with the comments, so didn't notice it had been re-upped.
All OK now.
Same here. Same error message. Broke :(
This thread, and THIS post in particular will hopefully hold the answer.
from WikiPedia.
Modulo is the remainder after division.
e.g.
9 % 3 = 0
4 % 3 = 1
In Tulamide's example, if hour = 14
then hour = 14 % 12 = 2.
No probs :)
I didn't mean it like that :) You are one of the most prolific creators on here. I amended my post to say how good it is for such a low FPS hit. Should be usable for snow, rain etc as well.
Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.
If you had looked just below this post, you would have seen THIS post with associated explanation.
chrisbrobs
That's actually quite good :) Nice and low on resources!
This is not a bug. See THESE release notes from Ashley in which he talks about WebGL.