alastair's Forum Posts

  • Yeah I see your point, there doesn't seem like a proper solution.

    Haven't tried this, but maybe a work around could be: Have an invisible piece situated where the ground would be and give it the bone-movement, then join your main body piece to that piece then you'll be able to move all the body parts anywhere you like!

  • yeah didn't really seem relevant to the topic

    The main thing it would improve with this feature, is for allowing more 'vertical movement' in the animations. Instead of having stiff running animations where only the limbs around you move.

    However, I guess this could be solved by not choosing to have the 'torso' part as the central peice of the bone-movement.

  • So what does that mean?

  • thanks for the ideas

  • Just wondering if you can give the platform behaviour to two objects, so you can have like 2 player. It seems they would have to share the same controls. Is there a way around this?

  • Try Construct 3

    Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

    Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Damn, its awesome to see how far this program is coming along.

  • Fair enough

  • You can already make an isometric snap grid quite easily, but did you just mean display wise?

  • [quote:3vbj7qls]Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

    I do a couple of searches then I have to wait.. Why is this? Is it to discourage people searching for things in the forum?

  • I'd really like to see the possibility to move the main object joint thing, with the bone movement animations.

    This would be useful for moving the body down for ducking etc.

  • Thanks, yeah I'll just do that.

    I'll have to add this to the feature requests.

  • For a bone movement of mine. I'm able to move all the joints except for the main pivot, which in my case is the torso. I'm wondering if this is a design decision or a bug?

    It makes it really hard to do a "ducking" animation, since you can't actually move your character 'down' to the ground, he simply goes into the ducking animation but hovers above the ground

  • This is useful, thanks!

    Might be cool to get some basic info there on how to set it up. Or some pictures that show an example of how the bones work.

  • It's a shame networking in games is so important these days. Playing games with other people should never be done, no one enjoys playing games with friends!

  • Pretty cool game, though at one point I had a bug walk left onto the grass area instead of turning at the first right. Even though I only had a few things on screen.