You do not have permission to view this post
I do it pretty much like Jase00. Couple of large sheets, with a main sheet that includes the other ones.
E.g. enemies would get their own event sheet, using groups to organize them further.
On Sprite clicked
Pick all Sprite
Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.
Yes, tweens for example. In your case a value tween will do.
construct.net/en/make-games/manuals/construct-3/behavior-reference/tween
Wouldn't it be an option to limit the engines tickrate while keeping the framerate?
Several hours vast seems really daunting. Is it maybe possible to have Animate split long videos into e.g. 30 minute chunks and then stitch them together with ffmpeg. I don't mean manually but on export? Manually should of course work too, right?
Yes, and I think it's also underdiscovered. Nobody ever even heard of it if I bring it up.
Looks fine to me. I think the particle object follows the plane perfectly fine, what causes the issue is that the smoke spawns behind the plane and when you do a loop it just looks like it's coming frome a different place. It just happens that the movement of the plane sort of hides the smoke for a little bit.
Why my char only Lu bu and Guan yu can not attack by enemy?
Probably because this is the Construct Forum, not the Ancient Chinese Military General Forum
I actually do think it has uses. The main point is that the loader layout specifically is loaded and displayed as quick as possible, while the first layout of the game keeps loading in the background. And you can customize the look of the loader layout, artificially delay actually loading into the game etc.
Wouldn't sound preloading be the possible cause if there's a lot of sounds.
Try unchecking the preloading, and if you need you could manually load them in the loader layout.
Ah thx, that works. :)