Mechanizyn - 2d game with Futuristic Dystopian Platform theme

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
A minimal theme studied and built for both professional & new entries
  • Project DevLog video showing draft drawings and more:

Subscribe to Construct videos now

Hello, Mechanizyng is a 2d solo project that I'm developing in construct 3.

It's a platform game with dystopian graphics and a lot of mechanical stuff. You control a creature with wings and must move through tight rooms with deadly traps. The project is still open to many ideas that may arise, but the central idea is that the phases are very short without very open areas, a claustrophobic scenario of very tight rooms and machinery tunnels, with many monitor screens and machinery elements with lights , smoke, dynamic sound, etc., all to create a very rich sound environment and realistic machine environment, or at least, that is the objective. Also the player is a disgusting or strange creature, a kind of large insect the size of a dog, who is in this complex as some kind of scientific experiment. This first demo is still using draft graphics, but many of the gameplay elements that will be part of the project are already there. In the demo we still don't see this entire machinery graphic, just using pure color textures made in the construct editor itself, as a draft for now, but in the video that I will also make available below we can see my sketches for the final look.

Below I also leave the itch.io link with a simple demo of how it is so far, any feedback is welcome.

Link to demo on Itch.io

https://lincolnsalles.itch.io/mechanizyn

It initially started as a project that was posted on Ludum Dare 54 Jam.

https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/54/the-box-1

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)