plugin SPRITER Pro doesnt work

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Spriter
$59 USD
Spriter is the Ultimate 2D Game Animation Solution
  • Hi all! Spriter pro plugin does not work since version r310. What happened? Can't import zip file with animations Spriter pro. Before r309 works fine

• go into the project properties > compatibility settings and set Export file structure to Flat

then try again

• Oh my goodness thank you! this should be part of the official tutorial I have been stressing over this!

• Hey there, I just bought Spriter and can't seem to import from Spriter to C3.

I tried both methods from this video youtube.com/watch but neither worked for me.

I also tried switching the compatibility settings in C3 under Export to Flat (as suggested above), but that didn't help.

What else can I try?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I usually import Spriter in an empty Construct 2 project, then import that Construct 2 project in Construct 3. Finally, copy the Spriter files to my main Construct 3 project.

Spriter Team tried implementing the import same in Construct 3 as Construct 2. However, the Addon SDK is just that awkward.

• Thank you so much for weighing in Chadori.

I haven't been able to import into C2 either - although I've only tried in the trial version (for some reason the business license hasn't been showing up in my 'downloads' folder, and it's downloaded onto one of my older computers)

That is unfortunate. Any intel on the Spine importer (or Dragonbones or anything else, if they work)?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)