PathFinding rotate, there's a way to unable this?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Simple resize and rotate events for any sprite, quick and easy event sheet that you can use for your own projects.
  • I'm trying to set one damage visual element (10 up the enemuy head, saying how much did he get hitted) when i hit my enemy, but he rotate becouse the pathfinding, i don't know what i can do. If there's a way to fix the 10 up his had, or disable the rotate to fiz it there.

• There is a pathfinding setting 'rotate object', you disable this.

• I'm trying to set one damage visual element (10 up the enemy head, saying how much did he get hitted) when i hit my enemy, but he rotate becouse the pathfinding, i don't know what i can do. If there's a way to fix the 10 up his head, or disable the rotate to put it there.

(There it was some english mistakes so i corrected0

• It's difficult to understand you.

You have an enemy moving with Pathfinding, correct? The enemy has a health bar above it. You don't want the health bar to rotate with the enemy?

Don't use Pin behavior. Add health bar sprite and the enemy to a container. Do this:

On every tick
    	Healthbar set position to Enemy.X, Enemy.BBoxTop

• It's difficult to understand you.

You have an enemy moving with Pathfinding, correct? The enemy has a health bar above it. You don't want the health bar to rotate with the enemy?

Don't use Pin behavior. Add health bar sprite and the enemy to a container. Do this:

> On every tick
    	Healthbar set position to Enemy.X, Enemy.BBoxTop

It's not a healthy bar, it's a image o how much damage he recievied, and i put that:

obj_bullet on collision with obj_enemie --> obj_enemie spawn obj_hit

Obj_hit is the image of the 10 of damage that he recieve, it's just an visual efect/obj, it doesn't affect the game.

But when the obj_enemy rotate, the image of the 10, rotate too, so i want to , somehow, make the hit fix on the obj_enemie head, or stop obj_enemie rotate.

• Don't use "Spawn" action, because objects are spawned at the same angle as the original object. Use "System Create sprite at (Enemy.x, enemy.y)"

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Don't use "Spawn" action, because objects are spawned at the same angle as the original object. Use "System Create sprite at (Enemy.x, enemy.y)"

Ok, I'll try, thanks man.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)