How do I generate outputs in chatGPT4 that are plug & play into Construct3?

1 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
A set of board games to make your day joyful. Play, Enjoy, Relax
  • Any ideas apart from plugging in Javascript? Something that works with all the behaviours and actions etc. Something that chatGPT can debug as well and its easy to understand.

I'm willing to prime GPT4 to do this as well, with manuals and such.

Any ideas?

• If you copy an event in C3 editor and paste it into Notepad, it's pasted as JSON string. You can probably train ChatGPT by giving it different JSON strings and explaining what each of them mean. After that it may be able to generate events which you could simply paste into C3.

• If you copy an event in C3 editor and paste it into Notepad, it's pasted as JSON string. You can probably train ChatGPT by giving it different JSON strings and explaining what each of them mean. After that it may be able to generate events which you could simply paste into C3.

This is exactly what I was hoping for. Exactly. Thank you so much and I'm so happy you exist!

It works without further explanation. Will explore further.

• It works. I primed it by pasting one of the bigger demo projects. IT figured everything out on its own. I removed the comments tho so they dont clutter. But they may have been helpful.

It spits out code that I can just copypaste into Construct3 and it works

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I tried it myself and even GPT 3.5 is able to understand C3 code and generate simple events.

I'm scared...

• I tried it myself and even GPT 3.5 is able to understand C3 code and generate simple events.

I'm scared...

Yeah, I'm worried too as this looks like is going wild with all this Ai etc... I wonder how long do we have until the Gaming industry could totally collapses? at least for Indis Because soon with a press of a button you will be able to generate a full game or close, so even a 9-year-old could be a game dev. If this point comes the market will be flooded with billions of games as if it wasn't already saturated.

Better make all the money you can in the next coming years as the future is uncertain lol.

• If I train ChatGPT for Construct 3, will it retain that training indefinitely, or only for the specific chat history? If I delete that conversation, will ChatGPT forget everything it learned? If ChatGPT retains the training, is it possible for anyone in the world to ask ChatGPT about Construct 3, and ChatGPT will remember its training?

• only for the specific chat history?

Yes, only for this chat.

is it possible for anyone in the world to ask ChatGPT about Construct 3, and ChatGPT will remember its training?

No.

• then I think whoever train chatGPT then he should share those texts which used to train chatGPT. So everybody can train chatGPT just by copy paste.

because not everybody knows how to train it properly including me.

• damjancd - I gave it a go the other day. I followed this tutorial to setup the computer to be able to train on specific data. beebom.com/how-train-ai-chatbot-custom-knowledge-base-chatgpt-api

Then I added all of the events/actions as json into a text file, and had it train on that data.

It was smart enough to interpret some of the events, but I'm not sure how to train it to understand the difference between using regular events and sub events etc.

But i'm sure someone smarter than me can figure out. The "concept" works though.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)