Wii U Forum Area

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
  • I was wondering if it would be possible to get a Wii U area on the forum? Only Wii U developers would be allowed to access this area and you would have to contact Ashley on the Wii U forums before you gain access here on scirra.com?

• Nintendo already run such a forum.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm pretty new to the Nintendo forum. Not been able to find it. I'll have to dig deeper. Thanks haha

• I'd like to have a private Wii U forum here. I am not keen on the Nintendo Forum at all. No alerts, no emails, just have to keep checking every few hours to see if there's been an update.

• The forums on nintendo are quite limited and nowhere near the activity of scirra forum.

Is it possible to maintain a nintendo developers user group on scirra tied to a subforum ?

Meaning only those in the group can visit / see it.

This lets Scirra easily communicate with other scirra nintendo developers quickly, without worrying about the nda's involved.

• Nintendo are strict about who is allowed to access information and all developers have to sign an NDA. We don't want to get involved in that bureaucracy and a mistake on our part would break our own NDA, so we are not willing to risk that. I don't see why it's a problem, just post general Construct 2 posts here publicly or anything specific to Wii U on their forum.

• I don't see what the issue is either. Visit here if you have general C2 issues or questions and hop over to the Nintendo forums for Wii U-specific problems. Ashley is on there often and I have never had to wait very long for a response.

-Mike

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)