Where can I find the personal C2 license that I purchased?

From the Asset Store
A space themed game with high quality 2D graphics and addictive music that provide hours of fun

Hi guys I been away for a few months but now Iam back. I had to reset my computer a while back so I don't have the C2 license anymore that I brought. Where can I re download the C2 license?

I checked my emails and can't find the one where I purchsed it. So now I have to look if I stored it anywhere else online. The download section only has the art bundle and nothing else. If I can't find the license, then this is a scam.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

I brought Construct2 a while back and used it to make android games. I took some time off and had to upgrade and delete stuff off of my computer. Now after a long layoff I decided to come back to making games but can't download the license without the number key that Scirra emails you. I clean my emails regularly and can't find the email Scirra sent to me. So now thats money flushed down the toliet.

The last option I have is to look into my cloud services to see if I stored a copy of my license there. I usually back stuff up so I probably have it somewhere. Otherwise I just wasted my money since Scirra doesn't make it so your account is linked to your forum user account like its supposed to be.

If you do buy Construct 2 , upload your C2 license text immediately to dropbox or any other file hosting services so it won't be lost.

The email contains a redeem code which is used to "attach" your license to your Scirra account.

Loosing the email has no effect. You can only use the redeem code once. Once it has been used, the redeem code becomes irrelevant.

If you bought the license on the website, when connected you should have access to it in the "Your downloads" page.

If you bought it on Steam then you likely just have to install again C2 for Steam.

If you have further issue, send an email to and stop jumping to ridiculous conclusions and posting wrong informations you have actually no clues about.

You have been away for a while, perhaps you should take the time to inform yourself instead of posting as much as you do for nothing and giving away wrong and uninformed advices...

Making a backup of the license is not a bad idea, but assessing that a lost email ends up to money lost is just wrong.

The email contains a redeem code which is used to "attach" your license to your Scirra account.

Loosing the email has no effect. You can only use the redeem code once. Once it has been used, the redeem code becomes irrelevant.

If you bought the license on the website, when connected you should have access to it in the "Your downloads" page.

If you bought it on Steam then you likely just have to install again C2 for Steam.

If you have further issue, send an email to and stop jumping to ridiculous conclusions and posting wrong informations you have actually no clues about.

You have been away for a while, perhaps you should take the time to inform yourself instead of posting as much as you do for nothing and giving away wrong and uninformed advices...

Making a backup of the license is not a bad idea, but assessing that a lost email ends up to money lost is just wrong.

Its not in the "your downloads" I just stated the only download in that section was the sprite pack. I brought the C2 on this website. SO the information I posted was correct, there is no way to access my C2 license.

Ok I see your playing a game of being stupid. I just told you in the previous messages that its not in the "your downloads" section and the only thing there was an art bundle. Then you post a whole bunch of non-sense that I already answered previously, so either you didn't read what I wrote or your a fucking idiot.

Listen I had enough of your games. I will go online and make sure people will know about this scam you guys are running. On twitter ,facebook, all social media. Have a good time cleaning up the mess you started.

Now when they search on facebook and twitter for construct2 it shows its a scam. Have a look https://twitter.com/search?q=%23construct2 and https://www.facebook.com/search/latest/?q=Construct2 , Iam going to do this every single day to you guys gives me my license. See how many customers your going to get from now on. Forget working on C3 by that time you will have no more customers.

PixelPower not sure why you're accusing us of being a scam? Drop me an email to with:

• Your original payment details if you have them
    • Any email address you may of used to purchase the license

And I'll find it for you. I can't see any effort on your part to contact support, the forums is not the place for support with licensing/payments. We happily help people every day recover their purchases.

PixelPower I just checked your account, if you visit:

https://www.scirra.com/store/downloads

You'll see your license to download. It was always there like Kyatric mentioned. The hostility was uncalled for. I'm locking this thread now and consider this resolved.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)