Update or delete your links!

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Fantasy Game includes more than 600 sound effects inspired by hit computer games like World of Warcraft and Diablo.
  • I am trying to learn and find examples, capx files maybe, or even view images at times and many, many of the links I click on are 404 now. Please update your links! The posts become less useful without the required link active.

• I've updated my policy to "I don't care what your new policy is".

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm sure people will find that useful.......

• It’s not feasible for all broken links to be fixed, but if you reply to the topics with the broken links you’re interested in and the author is still around, they are usually happy to fix those when they get a chance. Most wont bother checking all their links to make sure they still work.

Dropbox broke all their links about a year ago so that’s the main cause of broken links. The original authors would need to re share the file with a new link.

• It’s not feasible for all broken links to be fixed, but if you reply to the topics with the broken links you’re interested in and the author is still around, they are usually happy to fix those when they get a chance. Most wont bother checking all their links to make sure they still work.

Dropbox broke all their links about a year ago so that’s the main cause of broken links. The original authors would need to re share the file with a new link.

It was worth checking Thank you for the reply.

• I've updated my policy to "I don't care what your new policy is".

Newt, please play nice. Your post is not really helpful.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)