Tutorials section bugged?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
  • When I try to enter any tutorial I get the following error:

[quote:yiekjlml]Server Error in '/' Application.

An item with the same key has already been added.

I try to access it from the mobile Chrome browser, but it looks like a server issue.

Does anyone have the same problem?

• When I try to enter any tutorial I get the following error:

[quote:1sc5x5px]Server Error in '/' Application.

An item with the same key has already been added.

I try to access it from the mobile Chrome browser, but it looks like a server issue.

Does anyone have the same problem?

Just tried some of the Top and latest tutorials and they all loaded OK.

Is it a particular tutorial that is giving you the error?

• I'm getting the same error on every link in the top menu. (except the forum link)

Only happening in Firefox, though. Chrome is loading the site just fine. Odd.

-----------------------------------

UPDATE:

After deleting my cookies and logging back in, everything is working fine. False alarm.

• Well I feel relieved now because I also have the same problem this morning. I refreshed my firefox thinking maybe that would be the answer but it did not change. I feel sure now it has to be on the construct 2 server side. So we'll let the powers that be take care of it ;0) have a great day all..

• I had the same problem. I deleted my site cookies and re-logged in. Worked fine after that.

• Confirmed, I cleaned cookies and temp files in win 7 and now it seems to be corrected, funny it had no effect using chrome which it worked fine all day. Firefox did a recent update to 43.0.4 and I thought maybe that might be related but I guess not. I also did a quick scan and found a heck of a lot of cookies pertaining to popups and adds that were obviously defeated but left those cookies behind. They've gone to cookie heaven now ;0)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yup, after deleting cookies everything works fine.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)