Tutorial translation

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • Dear Tom hi,

I've just finished translating the Beginner's guide to Construct 2 tutorial in Greek. I must say, it was some feat!

The thing is that after submitting it, everything is... shifted to the right, like a weird "right justify" thing, but not quite... The foul-stops are... mirrored and even the site's layout is warped somehow... As far I can tell, this is happening only on the Greek translation!

Have I messed up something? Is there anything that you can do about it?

By the way, I wanted to thank you and congratulate you for fixing the logging in/out problem, it was very frustrating but now everything is smooth and stable

Best regards,

Elias

• You might be better off posting this in the Website Issues section and page Tom to check it out for you.

• You are right zenox98 somehow I skipped that that section when I was looking for a relative category . How can I move the topic from general to the Website Issues and Feedback section...?

• Just page one of the mods. I'm sure they'd be happy to assist.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • zenox98

Thank you, I contacted Arima and the topic is now moved to the appropriate section!

• Tom

Can you please give your insight in relation to this problem?

I kinda went overboard choosing the top tutorial, took me 4 days to complete and, as it is now is hard and confusing to read in Greek, it's somewhat a waste of effort

No pressure, if it's something hard just let me know!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)