Tired of logging in...

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • I've noticed you can only be logged in on the website on one device. Also, seem to get logged out after a certain time even if remaining active on website.

This isn't large inconvenience or complaint but think its funny that gmail seems to stay logged in on my computer forever but I have to log dozens times a day at Scirra just to post/check the forums. (which of course I would be much more concerned about someone accessing my gmail account than my Scirra account).

The real annoyance is when typing up a post in the forums, showing that I'm logged in, then when pressing preview or submit it takes me to the login screen. When pressing back, either before or after logging in, the text is lost. I swear I've been on plenty of websites where if you navigate away from a page, lets say accidentally, you can press back and the text is not lost. Also, if I accidentally navigate back (press delete key outside of field) when navigating forward the text is lost.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • When i slam screen of my laptop on that keyboard, hitting both of us to to sleep, then when both wake up in the morning, we are still logged in.

Must be your cookies, sir.

• When i slam screen of my laptop on that keyboard, hitting both of us to to sleep, then when both wake up in the morning, we are still logged in.

Must be your cookies, sir.

Like I said, in gmail and every other browser log-in I stay logged in...

• It has been this way for > 1 year now (maybe even for nearly 2). Some of the page links don't work correctly as well (like this one: here from the bottom of this page). For some reason the 'old' website is still being delivered via certain links. Not sure if it's directly connected to the login problem, but it all appears a little untidy around the edges. If I can stay logged in to FB for weeks at a time on multiple devices, I don't know why it cannot be the same here...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)