STORE PROBLEM!

0 favourites
  • i get this message when i try to visit the store.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Cannot perform runtime binding on a null reference

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: Microsoft.CSharp.RuntimeBinder.RuntimeBinderException: Cannot perform runtime binding on a null reference

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[RuntimeBinderException: Cannot perform runtime binding on a null reference]

CallSite.Target(Closure , CallSite , Object ) +115

v2.NewStore.CurrencyExchangeRate.GetExchangeRate(String fromCurrencyCode) +3290

v2.NewStore.Currency.get_ToGBPRate() +54

v2.NewStore.Currency.AmountFromGBP(Int32 amountCents, Boolean includeMarkup) +226

v2.NewStore.Currency.SalePriceFromGBP(Int32 amountCents) +52

v2.NewStore.Item.SalePrice(Currency inCurrency, Boolean exclusive, Boolean applySaleDiscount) +1706

Controls_NewStore_ListViewItems.DataBoundItem(Object sender, RepeaterItemEventArgs e) +486

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.OnItemDataBound(RepeaterItemEventArgs e) +111

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.CreateItem(Int32 itemIndex, ListItemType itemType, Boolean dataBind, Object dataItem) +138

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.AddDataItemsIntoItemsArray(IEnumerable dataSource, Boolean useDataSource) +217

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.PostGetDataAction(IEnumerable dataSource) +71

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.CreateControlHierarchy(Boolean useDataSource) +220

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.OnDataBinding(EventArgs e) +62

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.DataBind() +77

Controls_NewStore_ListViewItems.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +482

System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +51

System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +95

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +59

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +131

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +780

• Moved here from Construct 2 General as this is obviously a Website issue.

Please allow time for Tom to notice this or if urgent, send an email to .

Try to add more info such as which url you are trying to access, as no one else is reporting a problem and I haven't come across any issues.

• I'm getting the same error when trying to visit the scirra store. It's been like that for 24 hrs.

zenox98 you're able to access the store?

• I have such a error too.

• it still give me the same message and the url is: https://www.scirra.com/store

• I'm getting this too for the record on all 3 computers I tried this on.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm getting this too for the record on all 3 computers I tried this on.

Would be helpful to know what browser, url, you are using.

• Is the Scirra store down for everyone or is it something at my end?

• It's down for me too roguecore

Tom

Here is the error message:

[quote:g2wrjljg]Server Error in '/' Application.

Cannot perform runtime binding on a null reference

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: Microsoft.CSharp.RuntimeBinder.RuntimeBinderException: Cannot perform runtime binding on a null reference

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[RuntimeBinderException: Cannot perform runtime binding on a null reference]

CallSite.Target(Closure , CallSite , Object ) +115

v2.NewStore.CurrencyExchangeRate.GetExchangeRate(String fromCurrencyCode) +3290

v2.NewStore.Currency.get_ToGBPRate() +54

v2.NewStore.Currency.AmountFromGBP(Int32 amountCents, Boolean includeMarkup) +226

v2.NewStore.Currency.SalePriceFromGBP(Int32 amountCents) +52

v2.NewStore.Item.SalePrice(Currency inCurrency, Boolean exclusive, Boolean applySaleDiscount) +1706

Controls_NewStore_ListViewItems.DataBoundItem(Object sender, RepeaterItemEventArgs e) +486

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.OnItemDataBound(RepeaterItemEventArgs e) +111

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.CreateItem(Int32 itemIndex, ListItemType itemType, Boolean dataBind, Object dataItem) +138

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.AddDataItemsIntoItemsArray(IEnumerable dataSource, Boolean useDataSource) +217

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.PostGetDataAction(IEnumerable dataSource) +71

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.CreateControlHierarchy(Boolean useDataSource) +220

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.OnDataBinding(EventArgs e) +62

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.DataBind() +77

Controls_NewStore_ListViewItems.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +482

System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +51

System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +95

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +59

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +780

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.7.2116.0

• chrome, firefox, opera... all the same result!!!

• OddConfection That's the same error I get.

• I'm getting the same error as imothep85, using the url https://scirra.com/store as well.

Tried on both Chrome and Firefox, with and without VPN ... all gave me the same "Server Error in '/' Application."

I can access https://www.scirra.com/store/sell-assets but when I tried clicking on any other links in the store, the server error pops up

• > I'm getting this too for the record on all 3 computers I tried this on.

>

Would be helpful to know what browser, url, you are using.

Its the store url: https://www.scirra.com/store

It's been down for 2 days now. I've tried with Chrome, Opera, Firefox, with and without VPN, using my home router and connecting from a public wi-fi.

Are you saying that you are able to access the store with no problems zenox98 ?

• I have the same error from the 2nd of November.

I have tried from 2 computers and 2 smartphones, I have tried all browsers.

I bet, everyone has the same error.

• Same here.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)