The new arcade beta is now available:
To export with the arcade, you must use release 204.2 or later.
Please note, for a short while (around a month) the old arcade will be accessible via:
Old games will not be ported to the new arcade for a variety of reasons.
- All third party plugins supported!
- All game sizes supported, no max widths!
- Games up to 50mb uncompressed supported
- Attach capx files up to 50mb in size to games
- Vastly improved page load times, around 50x faster than old arcade
- Vastly improved stability
- Game manager, easier process to upload and manage your games
- Detailed stats for games, including play time, regions, etc etc, check em out I'm pretty excited for these
- Game cards/embedding is back, and working
- Controls for go widescreen/fullscreen etc
- Favourite games
- Report games easily and efficiently
- Earn trophies for your games
- Take and share game screenshots
- Comments for games
- Search games
- T&C full write up
- Help write up
- Advanced features (leaderboards/achievements)
- Additional game control for volume
- Once it's got a few more features and has been battle tested, we'll launch a good ol' fashioned Scirra competition as well with flying monkeys galore
- Publisher profile
- Games using pathfind.js don't work at the moment
- Games must be exported minified
Please feel free to leave feedback, report bugs etc in this thread.
Also, an apology. I know this has been long overdue! We've been going through a lot of changes recently and a lot has been going on behind the scenes. We should have some announcements about this soon which will be good news for everyone. I've been side tracked a little (a lot!) since I first mentioned an arcade redesign (the new store for example). This is also not the first iteration of the new arcade, previous attempts failed (privately!) So I'm pleased this version looks like it's going to hold it's own well.