Music Upload Problem

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
You can upload screenshots and photos to your server very easily.
  • Hi

I am just uploading music file Scirra Store and it is Winrar.zip file and 38 Mb at size. every time upload must be done it said " 404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

I used All browsers: Mozila, Chrome, Explorer but same thing happens.

I tried the upload via URL feature on that page, I used ,,Enter a url to the file instead,,(Dropbox url link). But result is same.

Had you ever, guys same problem?

Can you help me with this problem or how to solve it ?

• Hi Iberian,

I tried to do the same thing just a couple of hours ago: also no success...

Hope there is a solution for this problem...

• If you upload the files via the public folder in Dropbox, it should work.

Good luck!

• I try use dropbox, mega upload, but same thing... I can not upload . Strange thing... under 26-29 mb I uploaded yesterday, but over 30mb can not.

• That's strange...

I uploaded a track sending the public link in Dropbox.

Your link has to point to a zip-file.

I uploaded a new track yesterday, 40mb: no problem.

Did you contact Tom Gullen ( Tom at Scirra.com)?

Maybe he can help you?

• yes. I sent mail. he advised me to retry again.

I don't know what happened. there was no problems with my first 3 upload. I uploaded Alien sound fx very easy. it,s much more then 30 mb.

it started about week ago.

Even I tried to upload files from another, my friends computer. but same failure.

some kind of voodoo, man

• Same issue here... When I press back it says ''Zip file unreadbale. Check it's a valid zip archive.'' - It sure is, and they need to fix that typo as well.

• Try to pack archive with 7zip and use deflate algorithm to compress archive.

http://scr.hu/1yl7/zqelc[/code:15lnoo79]

Also max file size for upload might be set to 30MB and they don't write a good exception in code.
    Probably they use ZipArchive extension for php, that's my guess.
  • Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I did that with 7zip, but result is same. if zip file more than 30 mb, upload fails.

,,404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.,,

30mb is too small for wav format. I want to upload looped files, with full track without cost changes. because looped versions are more useful in games. I try to give a free gift to game developers. but this limit stops me. it is so pity.

Actually, I am not newbie in music stock markets and this is first time I met a problem like that.

Anyway, thanks guys for your attention.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)