FAKE SPACE SHOOTER FROM THE STORE

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Template for a bubble shooter, fully documented in comments and video
  • I bought Space Shooter 4,79€ and the play is completely incomplete. Just a level 16 without any interest. I thought of finding easy ways in the sources to help itself in CS2. I am very disappointed of this investment.

The link of download is:

scirra.com/store/redeem ... edeemCodes

• Email:

All the forum can do is comment on what little information you have given us.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I am selling a space shooter template called Shooty Space for 4,79. The link posted does not seem to work, but I feel this topic may be about it as there are no other space shooter templates for that price.

Did you try the demo provided? I always make sure there is a full, playable demo, so people can check what they are purchasing. Also I quite clearly state that the gameplay is endless so there are no levels in this game. Templates are incomplete by nature, they are not supposed to be full games.

I think you can ask a refund from Scirra if you feel disappointed. Please check carefully what you are purchasing next time around.

All the best,

Juha, Robote Games.

• I thank you for your sincere answer.

I think that you are not the salesman concerned with my purchase: the salesman is Akhil Kambo. The Zip file names 'Space Shooter' but the denomination in the store is 'Space AIr Attack'. Thus my remark thus did not address you.

Please receive my excuses for this confusion.

Yours sincerely.

Foot-note; the salesman in description to be noted: Space Air Attack is a space shooter game at scirra.com/store/games-with ... ttack-1681

• I thank you for your sincere answer.

I think that you are not the salesman concerned with my purchase: the salesman is Akhil Kambo. The Zip file names 'Space Shooter' but the denomination in the store is 'Space AIr Attack'. Thus my remark thus did not address you.

Please receive my excuses for this confusion.

Yours sincerely.

Foot-note; the salesman in description to be noted: Space Air Attack is a space shooter game at https://www.scirra.com/store/games-with ... ttack-1681

Ok! Hope you get it sorted out.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)