Consecutive Days Resets

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Two tracks for different genres of gaming. A bit futuristic vibe in the music.
  • Hey guys,

I did a search but couldn't find anything so I thought I would mention it since I have seen it happen at least once a week.

For whatever reason my 'Consecutive Days' count is reset every couple of days despite logging in at least twice a day (albeit from different machines). I rarely get past 7 days.

Still a wicked site and love how involved you are on the forums.

Cheers!

• Consecutive days work for me.

A new day is counted/added when it is midnight in England.

• It could be a time zone thing then because it is not working for me... I have been deliberately logging in every 8 to 12 hours since I noticed it about a month ago and last night it reset on me despite being logged in at least twice yesterday.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I am having the same problem as PixelAmp. I've been really trying the last month to get a good streak going, but I can't get past 7 or 8 days. Usually it just resets every 1 or 2 days. Maybe we're supposed to spend a minimum amount of time logged in, or make a post everyday we're on the site. Sometimes I peruse the How Do I forums for a couple of minutes but don't feel like responding to anything, then the next day I notice it's been reset.

Ashley

Please let us know the consecutive days rule!!

• I'm not sure if yours is happening on the same day as me ptbcomposer but there is definitely an issue with how it resets; it just reset me back to 1 day last night.

Not a huge deal but I was really getting into the swing of the achievements...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)