Can't submit my tutorial

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Carousel Animation, make carousel of you image gallery or anything
  • after submitting I get this:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Sequence contains no elements

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no elements

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no elements]

System.Data.Linq.SqlClient.SqlProvider.Execute(Expression query, QueryInfo queryInfo, IObjectReaderFactory factory, Object[] parentArgs, Object[] userArgs, ICompiledSubQuery[] subQueries, Object lastResult) +1191

System.Data.Linq.SqlClient.SqlProvider.ExecuteAll(Expression query, QueryInfo[] queryInfos, IObjectReaderFactory factory, Object[] userArguments, ICompiledSubQuery[] subQueries) +118

System.Data.Linq.SqlClient.SqlProvider.System.Data.Linq.Provider.IProvider.Execute(Expression query) +342

System.Data.Linq.Table`1.System.Linq.IQueryProvider.Execute(Expression expression) +58

System.Linq.Queryable.Single(IQueryable`1 source, Expression`1 predicate) +287

v2.ArticleTagSubscription.LoadByRec(tblArticleTagSubscription rec) +425

v2.ArticleTagSubscriptionFunctions.GetSubscribers(Int32 tagID, Int32 sectionID) +513

TutorialSubmit.SubmitTutorial(Object sender, EventArgs e) +8976

System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.OnClick(EventArgs e) +116

System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +101

System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +9528682

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1724

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.18446

• Well despite this error, you actually posted 5 or 6 tutorials in a row that I needed to delete.

You can check out in the newest tutorials there is indeed your latest submission with the capx file and the translation.

Tom will surely look into that error when he's got some time though.

• Kyatric I apologize, but this just happened to me as well.. accidentally posted the same tutorial 3 times before I realized it was actually working.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Kyatric Sorry this happened to me as well Tile based lighting and few simple tile based lightings

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)