Work in progress assets

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Progress\Loading Bar. Now Load you game like a Professional.
  • I'm working on a Platformer Movement Template that includes features such as:

• rope grab, climb, slide, drop
    • ledge hang, climb, drop
    • wall jump, slide
    • animations that correlate to all these actions

Easy rope creation (just place one object that has instance variables for number of rope segments, length, slippery boolean(if rope should be slippery), etc).

Here's a gif:

• I'm working on a Platformer Movement Template that includes features such as:

• rope grab, climb, slide, drop
    • ledge hang, climb, drop
    • wall jump, slide
    • animations that correlate to all these actions

Easy rope creation (just place one object that has instance variables for number of rope segments, length, slippery boolean(if rope should be slippery), etc).

Here's a gif:

Very nice!

• Thanks- after cleaning up various things I've submitted it to the store, so hopefully it'll be available soon.

I plan to create a list of other features to implement in the future (people who've bought it will be able to upgrade at no cost), so if anyone has suggestions, feel free to let me know.

• currently working on an update to the platformer template that will include various projectiles:

planned projectiles at the moment:

• boomerang
    • laser
    • fireball
    • bouncy
    • bullets
    • flamethrower
    • arrow
    • axe/knife
    • grenade

There will be an option for toggling whether to use mouse control or have preset angles.

• currently working on an update to the platformer template that will include various projectiles:

planned projectiles at the moment:

• boomerang
    • laser
    • fireball
    • bouncy
    • bullets
    • flamethrower
    • arrow
    • axe/knife
    • grenade

There will be an option for toggling whether to use mouse control or have preset angles.

Is this already for sell or still being worked on ? Look really good.

• Is this already for sell or still being worked on ? Look really good.

The update to the template will be made available soon once I get player animations working for the projectiles, and some experimental grappling hook feature working. Someone recently requested I add a grappling hook, so I'm adding that, but there's a strange bug with it, so I'm trying to sort that out. It might not be fixable if it is related to the box2d, so it'll probably just be a bonus thing for people to mess with.

edit: seems like there's some inherent issue with box2d- not sure how to fix.

• http://youtu.be/8K90nH7_oeM

Okay, so I've submitted the update to the Template! So it should be available whenever it gets approved.

I also plan to raise the price by a few dollars due to having put more work into it and it becoming a better product (so buy now if you want to save a few dollars- you'll be able to download any new updates when they come available). I fixed a couple bugs from previous version. The grappling hook is simple, and more of an experimental feature at the moment.

The player can now shoot projectiles and there are animation states that go along with them.

Next, I plan to work on implementing simple enemy types that you'll be able to shoot.

• Here's a grappling hook mechanic I made. I'm also writing a simple article about the process behind it that will be included. Will be available within a few days I think.

• Hey can't wait for the grappling hook.

I will appreciate it if you could write a guide

and upload the template for it:)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This hook template looks promising Will check it out!

• Hey can't wait for the grappling hook.

I will appreciate it if you could write a guide

and upload the template for it:)

This hook template looks promising Will check it out!

Thanks!

The template is now available.

Here is the article that is included with the template and it describes the process on how it works: http://www.alexhw.com/docs/GrapplingHook.txt

So you might be able to make it yourself by reading that, but there are various quirks I encountered when I made it, which might be frustrating to solve. If you want to save yourself the time and headache, get the template!

• Open UI constructive kit, is a free kit of UI elements for mobile and casual games

you can download it modify it use it the way you wish also use it in commercial projects. i made this free and done in SVG format using Inkscape, for 2 reasons there is some free graphic kit on the Internet but it's made in PSD a lot of indie low budget developers who can't afford to get legal copy of Photoshop, or simply they like some other alternatives, so i have made this in SVG you can modify it using inkscape it's free open source vector drawing tool alternative to illustrator, the second reason is i wanted to show there isn't only photoshop and illustrator to make 2D games assets. there is Inkscape it's free and great and has many feature that would suit design for video games.

link is in the project description on my Behance potfolio

Download kit 0.1: https://www.behance.net/gallery/21422355/Open-UI

Download kit 0.2 : https://www.behance.net/gallery/21451257/Open-UI-02

• Hey there friends,

we here at Beaverlious currently work on our very first game template, which will include ConstructFiles/Graphics/Sound etc. and be available on the store soon.

What would you like to see in a tower defense game and what kind of features would you love to have included. Would you buy something like this?

Feel free to give feedback

Greets

Beav

• Hi, I'm working on a basic Beat'em Up / Platformer template

You can check my playlist here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOFk0YyEmMmdifV9NiUDvYhUEjWS-bJpy

Or try the

live demo:

http://construct2torials.cf/BP_DEMO.html

• So you wanna sell this BeatEmUp thing?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)