Ultimate Login System (Plugins)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Create complex dialogues with ease with this tool/template!
  • Can you add the time like TimeAway Rex plugin . It's mean that , get or record time on our host and, server record login time and exit time to each player to calculation away time ?

Hello

Yes sure, i'll write it down, and add it when the time comes

-Support

Acey

• > Can you add the time like TimeAway Rex plugin . It's mean that , get or record time on our host and, server record login time and exit time to each player to calculation away time ?

>

Hello

-Support

Acey

Thanks bro when you do this ? I need it very much

• >

> > Can you add the time like TimeAway Rex plugin . It's mean that , get or record time on our host and, server record login time and exit time to each player to calculation away time ?

> >

>

> Hello

>

> Yes sure, i'll write it down, and add it when the time comes

>

> -Support

> Acey

>

Thanks bro when you do this ? I need it very much

Hi again

Well since you said you haven't brought it yet, i will take some other suggestions into consideration before yours, sorry.

But for now, i guess it will take a bit of time, since i don't know how the Time plugin works. And i have some other upgrades that maybe could be used before this is actually implemented.

Like saving custom variables on a User, would let you handle the time with the plugin, and then just save the time in a custom variable.

-Support

Acey

• I am iranian and for buy we need try hard becuase our country is banned

Tomorrow i bought it

• > Can you add the time like TimeAway Rex plugin . It's mean that , get or record time on our host and, server record login time and exit time to each player to calculation away time ?

>

Hello

-Support

Acey

Hi Acey, i brought it and i really need this , please resolve this problam, thanks so mutch

• Hello , I bought a plug-in , you can tell me how to install on a server?

• >

> > Can you add the time like TimeAway Rex plugin . It's mean that , get or record time on our host and, server record login time and exit time to each player to calculation away time ?

> >

>

> Hello

>

> Yes sure, i'll write it down, and add it when the time comes

>

> -Support

> Acey

>

Hi Acey, i brought it and i really need this , please resolve this problam, thanks so mutch

Hello

Okay, since 2 suggested this, I'll look into it next

-Support

Acey

• Hello , I bought a plug-in , you can tell me how to install on a server?

Hello

I guess you were the one who wrote on email, so just look my answer and we take it from there.

-Support

Acey

• Would it be possible to create a Facebook login with this? That would be AWESOME

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Would it be possible to create a Facebook login with this? That would be AWESOME

Not for now without you having experience in setting Facebook login up on your own. But maybe at a later time

• Hi , Acey .

when do you let us buy & download the new version?

• Hi , Acey .

when do you let us buy & download the new version?

Hello

Well i'm working hard on many projects at the moment, but it's on its way, and is about 80% done.

Sorry for the waiting time, but added some more features while i worked on it, so it's a nice update

-Support

Acey

• > Hey, I really like your plugin and Im probably going to buy it.

>

> But I have one suggestion:

> As addition to the leaderboards, users can have stats (for example: what level they are, or how much money they have).

>

Hello.

That's some good ideas, i'll look into it when i get time, got some other plans for the plugin too.

-Support

Acey

Hello,

Nice plugin, but that should of been something that you should been implemented before selling this plugin. Being able to add custom variables to the database is a MUST! So once you update to include that, then I'll buy this.

• Hello,

Nice plugin, but that should of been something that you should been implemented before selling this plugin. Being able to add custom variables to the database is a MUST! So once you update to include that, then I'll buy this.

I don't think that is a MUST . This is a plugin for login system , not MySQl table creator .

You can create your custom tables and variables with some PHP code . It's not too hard !

• >

>

> Hello,

>

> Nice plugin, but that should of been something that you should been implemented before selling this plugin. Being able to add custom variables to the database is a MUST! So once you update to include that, then I'll buy this.

>

I don't think that is a MUST . This is a plugin for login system , not MySQl table creator .

You can create your custom tables and variables with some PHP code . It's not too hard !

It is not too hard, but having a plugin that could do this for you would be a reason to buy this for sure!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)