Ultimate Ads - AdMob for C2 and C3 (Plugins)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
StartApp Ads
$11.99 USD
[ C2 ] [ C3 ] support C3 build service | You can use Banner Ads, Interstitial Ads and Video Reward Ads.
  • KeeghanM do you export to Cordova or HTML? Note that you have to export to Cordova.

• Exporting to Cordova as the FAQ said. Plus it's just my normal export process.

• Exporting to Cordova as the FAQ said. Plus it's just my normal export process.

Can you confirm that the zip you upload to PhoneGap contains the config.xml file? Previous C2 release (r246) had a bug which caused config.xml to save somewhere else.

Also, can you try with the example capx I provided?

• > Exporting to Cordova as the FAQ said. Plus it's just my normal export process.

>

Can you confirm that the zip you upload to PhoneGap contains the config.xml file? Previous C2 release (r246) had a bug which caused config.xml to save somewhere else.

Also, can you try with the example capx I provided?

Turns out my folder still had an old config file in it from before adding the ads, and from before r246. So when it exported and put the config somewhere else, I didn't notice. Can confirm it's all working now!

• does this work with the cordova builder in construct 3?

• Turns out my folder still had an old config file in it from before adding the ads, and from before r246. So when it exported and put the config somewhere else, I didn't notice. Can confirm it's all working now!

Awesome, glad it's all working fine now - good luck with your game

• does this work with the cordova builder in construct 3?

I already contacted Scirra in regards to this and it will most probably work soon. C3 has by default blocked all third party Cordova plugins, so I requested to whitelist the one my plugins use. Will keep you updated when it gets whitelisted.

• yeah thanks mate.

Yeah C3 is good but Scirra is starting to bug me with all the plugin restrictions.

Maybe it will be lifted after it comes out of beta.

• Hello!

I want to show interstitial every 3 min and question about your plugin: how frequently i need to preload interstitial?

Or i can just start "load" action directly before moment of showing ad? Or no need "load" action at all? Your example does not contain it.

Same for rewarded video: need i preload it periodically?

• Hello!

I want to show interstitial every 3 min and question about your plugin: how frequently i need to preload interstitial?

Or i can just start "load" action directly before moment of showing ad? Or no need "load" action at all? Your example does not contain it.

Same for rewarded video: need i preload it periodically?

Hi SparklingAir,

You need to have the Interstitial/Rewarded Video already preloaded when triggering the "show" action. IMHO the best approach is to preload the first Interstitial at start of the game/layout and then everytime the current Interstitial is shown (On Interstitial shown), start preloading the next one. But it's up to you how and when you preload, just remember that you need to have it preloaded before showing.

• Thank you !

• Hey quick question. Is there any way to have multiple rewarded video ID's?

I want to have 3 different types of rewards, and want separate ad's so I can track their performance.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey quick question. Is there any way to have multiple rewarded video ID's?

I want to have 3 different types of rewards, and want separate ad's so I can track their performance.

If I understand correctly you want to have 3 different buttons in a game and each of them will trigger the rewarded video just the reward will be different for a player, is that correct? If so then there's no point in preloading 3 videos. Just show the one preloaded no matter which button has been tapped.

There is no way to preload 3 videos upfront and I doubt there's any plugin that can do this.

Or I misunderstood the question?

• Will there be an error if the interstitial loading coincides with the showing time?

• Will there be an error if the interstitial loading coincides with the showing time?

There will be no error.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)