Ultimate Ads - AdMob for C2 and C3 (Plugins)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
StartApp Ads
$11.99 USD
[ C2 ] [ C3 ] support C3 build service | You can use Banner Ads, Interstitial Ads and Video Reward Ads.
  • Have you ever purchased, can you have a video tutorial?

• Have you ever purchased, can you have a video tutorial?

Hi spencer04 I do plan to make video tutorials for my plugins. Until then please let me know what exactly you have problems with and I'll help.

• I purchased your plugin but it doesn't seem to be working for me. Nothing happens when i tried to play the rewarded video.

This is how i've set it up in Construct 2 -

Splash Screen Layout

On Start of Layout - Load a rewarded video

Menu Layout

On Button Pressed - Show Rewarded Video

Is Video Loaded

On the Cocoon.io Plugins section, i've got Cocoon Admob plugin installed as i'm also using this plugin in Construct 2 for Admob banner ads. Do i need to installed another plugin for the rewarded video? From you instuctions, as i understood it, the Cocoon Admob plugin should be fine.

Also, i'm using Webview+ instead of Canvas+.

I've set up Admob rewarded ads on Admob and entered the Video ID. So i don't know why it's not working. Have i made a mistake somewhere? I'd appriciate your help.

Thanks.

• Hi rayray,

Can you please check if rewarded video will work with this test ad unit id ca-app-pub-3940256099942544/5224354917?

Project setup is correct from what you say so I assume that something is wrong with either your AdMob account or the ad unit itself. Testing with mentioned id will clear this part.

Thanks

• Ah, that works. So i guess it's something to do with my ad unit. My apologies.

My banner & Interstitial ads are working just fine, so there isn't an issue with my Admob account.

Is there anything specific i have to do within the ad unit settings? I created the Rewarded ad unit without really changing much.

Thanks

• Ah, that works. So i guess it's something to do with my ad unit. My apologies.

My banner & Interstitial ads are working just fine, so there isn't an issue with my Admob account.

Is there anything specific i have to do within the ad unit settings? I created the Rewarded ad unit without really changing much.

Thanks

Alright, glad to hear the plugin works fine . I can't think of any specific setting for rewarded video ad unit id hmm... Please remove the current ad unit you have and create a new rewarded video ad unit. It just could get corrupted on creation, it happens, rarely but happens (you can Google this issue easily).

I would give it few tries and if it won't work then you may want to contact AdMob support, but most likely it will work with new ad unit.

• Never mind, i got it working.

Turns out, there was a space at the beginning of the Ad unit ID, so when i deleted that it started working.

Can't believe that's all it was, feel a bit silly now

Thanks for your help, and thanks for making this plugin. I've been waiting for the official Cocoon plugin to implement this, so appriciate your work on this.

• Glad it works and thanks for the purchase

• Hey I bought.

1. I'm testing Your scriot via mobile by wi-fi on my IP and got error. Please check.

2. Where should I add adMob aplication ID and where admob ad code?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey I bought.

1. I'm testing Your scriot via mobile by wi-fi on my IP and got error. Please check.

2. Where should I add adMobcode?

Hi there,

The error pops up because you try to run the ads functions before wrapping the project with Cocoon and so the Cocoon library is missing at this point.

All ads, IAPs, notification, etc. plugins requires a library which is being added to the project during wrapping. I mentioned that in the F.A.Q. on store page as well.

Once you install the AdMob plugin in the Cocoon panel and export the project with Cocoon the error will dissapear as the library will be added at that point.

Hope that clears things out. If you have any further questions jus let me know.

• [quote:2eaaav36]

Yes I did all that steps and video has showed from my AdMob account. Thanks much

• [quote:snd6asri]

Yes I did all that steps and video has showed from my AdMob account. Thanks much

Glad it works, good luck with your app!

• Hello

I bought your plugin. Thank you for this amazing work.

I have 2 questions :

How to use this section

"This condition is triggered after the interstitial (the one that pops up after the video is completed) is clicked"

Do I have some events to add there?

Secondly, can you guide me how to avoid giving reward if the user close the video before the end?

Thank you

Regards

• Hi marc254,

How to use this section

"This condition is triggered after the interstitial (the one that pops up after the video is completed) is clicked"

Do I have some events to add there?

This is the place which triggers once the user saw the entire video AND he clicked the AD. So if you want to reward him extra for clicking the ad, then this is the place. Please note that AFAIK encouraging users to click the AD is not allowed by Google policy. Still such condition is available, you can for instance show a "thank you" message here or whatever suits your app needs.

Secondly, can you guide me how to avoid giving reward if the user close the video before the end?

This is an issue of Ludei's AD library and occurs only on iOS. It's already reported to Ludei (Cocoon) and we're waiting for the fix. I'm sorry about that but I can't do much myself as the issue is not in my code.

Please note that this shouldn't be a crucial issue as the nature of rewarded video is that the user decided himself that he will watch the entire AD because he wants to be rewarded. So I'm pretty sure that cancelling a video happens in less than 1% of cases.

But yes this is a technical issue which has been reported to me already. I have reported it to Cocoon team. Now all we can do is wait. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

• Hello

Thank you very much for your reply.

Can't we use this section to do something to cancel the reward if the user end the video before the end?

"This condition is triggered after the video ad is stopped by the user. "

Regards

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)