Ultimate Ads - AdMob for C2 and C3 (Plugins)

From the Asset Store
StartApp Ads
$11.99 USD
[ C2 ] [ C3 ] support C3 build service | You can use Banner Ads, Interstitial Ads and Video Reward Ads.
  • I cannot seem to get the plugin to load. I get an error when starting the plugin. I put in

C:\Program Files\Construct 2\exporters\html5\plugins\ultimateads

I thought it was because I had construct3 file in the location as well but the issue remains. I am sure I am missing something simple.

Thanks,

Rich

• nevermind I was doing it the old way. Installed now. Thaks

• Does it support GDRP ? About "Requesting Consent from European Users"

• Does it support GDRP ? About "Requesting Consent from European Users"

That's rather a question to AdMob. Ultimate Ads is just a gateway which uses their API. The plugin itself does not collect any user data.

• Hello!

Admob added to the SDK the implementation of the consent request for GDPR, will it be added to your plug-in? https://developers.google.com/admob/android/eu-consent#consent_sdk

• My ads don't seem to be playing with the latest C3 release stable update. Is anyone successfully able to play a Reward Ad?

• Toby R

SOLVED

After our common analysis of the problem with Toby R, we noticed that the ads did not show on my phone. Others saw them. I have few installations so I did not recognize the problem in AdMob statistics.

Today, ads are already appearing correctly. So the fault was on the AdMob side - I did not see ads for 10-14 days. Or maybe others have not seen either. In addition, 3 days ago I turned off the targeting of ads in AdMob panel.

Sory for rumors, Thanks for your help !!!

• Hello there:

According to your video steps, when using cocoon, there is always an error!

The file is UltimateAds.capx!!

• Hello Everyone,

I already announced this on my discord channel but let me quote it here as well.

Because of recent Ludei's Cordova ads plugin update, you might encounter some issues while building your apps with Ultimate ADS plugin with Phonegap for instance. It's because the latest Cordova plugin has changed API. To workaround the the issue, please edit your config.xml And specify the plugin version as below:

<plugin name="cocoon-plugin-ads-ios-admob" spec="^1.0.0"/>

<plugin name="cocoon-plugin-ads-android-admob" spec="^1.0.0"/>

This will force to use the non-beta version which works well. I will notify you once I'll update the plugin to the latest API, but since it's in beta still, I prefer to wait a bit and see if all works well.

I am working on updating Ultimate ADS to the recent Cordova plugins version. The update should be available very soon.

• How to build with cordova cli ? tutorial plz :D

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi.

1) This is normal? After Phonegap build app size grow x3? My app was 11mb and now 38mb.

2) About build - in Construct 3 we have export module. In this module we can upload C2 cordova projects in zip, sign, and export as signed compiled apk. Yes app work, but Ultamate not. Ads not show.

Phonegap build work fine, and ads shown.

Im try find way for better size of my app. Well, maybe cocoon will be better? or maybe someone know how make build phonegap app smaller size?

• Hi.

1) This is normal? After Phonegap build app size grow x3? My app was 11mb and now 38mb.

2) About build - in Construct 3 we have export module. In this module we can upload C2 cordova projects in zip, sign, and export as signed compiled apk. Yes app work, but Ultamate not. Ads not show.

Phonegap build work fine, and ads shown.

Im try find way for better size of my app. Well, maybe cocoon will be better? or maybe someone know how make build phonegap app smaller size?

Hello,

Have you set up specific version in config.xml as I mentioned 2 post above? It's hard to tell why the game gets big after build. Maybe you're adding Crosswalk in your config.xml also?

• Thank you

Have you set up specific version in config.xml as I mentioned 2 post above? It's hard to tell why the game gets big after build. Maybe you're adding Crosswalk in your config.xml also?

1) Yes. But only second. Ok. But, im uncheck "Use WKWebView on IOS". Not for IOS. My plugin block look like:

<plugin name="cocoon-plugin-ads-android-admob" spec="^1.0.0"/> <plugin name="cordova-custom-config" /> <plugin name="cordova-plugin-crosswalk-webview" /> <plugin name="cordova-plugin-statusbar" /> <plugin name="cordova-plugin-whitelist" /> <plugin name="cordova-build-architecture" spec="https://github.com/MBuchalik/cordova-build-architecture.git#v1.0.4" source="git" />

And "crosswalk"... manually not add, and think im nothing doing for that.

You about "cordova-plugin-crosswalk-webview"?

• Maybe you're adding Crosswalk in your config.xml also?

Thanks for the tip!!

Crosswalk description is needed to support Android versions below 4, and support IOS audio. Not sure how it will work without it on 4.2 or 4.4 ...

I removed the crosswalk plugin string from config.

After that, my application, after compiling on phonegap has a size of only 15 MB (11 MB in the C2project).

• Hello mate, I have dropped mail, need support, not working for phonegap and dont know how to work with Cordova CLI, I am stuck need urgent support

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)