Turn-Based RPG Template. — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!
<h3>The game:</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>This template has been designed to make the process of building a complex RPG as simple as possible. The project contains all the difficult elements needed for a deep and satisfying game. Play on a computer, tablet or phone (works with touch controls or mouse input). Built to scale full screen automatically on any device.</p><h3>Features:</h3><div class="deshr"></div>
- A complete turn based combat engine with intuitive touch controls and enemy AI.
- Fully customisable dungeon editor.
- Inventory functions like storing equipment, equipping items to party members and using consumables.
- Various shops where you can buy and sell goods, a vault for storing items and a tavern for your party to rest in before accepting quests.
- Party recruitment system, retire or replace fallen comrades with new members.
- Flexible classes with unique abilities, specific equipment slots and in-depth character customisation.
- Built in save feature. Progress is saved automatically after each dungeon.
- Suitable for beginners and novices alike. The template contains detailed notes throughout explaining the inner workings and how to modify it.
<h3>Expandable:</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p> </p><p>Reshape any facet of the game, from the costs of a certain skill to the bonus each piece of equipment gives and even the probability of an enemy using a particular move when attacking. Easily add thousands of unique items, equipment, skills, enemies and player classes from the examples already provided. </p><p>Build dungeons of any size and customise each room completely. Change the theme of the project by adding graphics for an outdoor setting or underground levels. You are in no way limited to creating dungeons from the assets provided.</p><p> </p><p>See the screenshots below for an explanation of how the game works. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, before or after purchasing.</p>
Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Turn-Based RPG Template.