Turn-Based RPG Template. (With Source)

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Fruit Slicer Template & Quality fruit and slice graphics (capx,c3p,png,illustrator files)
  • Turn-Based RPG Template. — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/games-with-source/turn-based-rpg-template-1038

<h3>The game:</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>This template has been designed to make the process of building a complex RPG as simple as possible. The project contains all the difficult elements needed for a deep and satisfying game. Play on a computer, tablet or phone (works with touch controls or mouse input). Built to scale full screen automatically on any device.</p><h3>Features:</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• A complete turn based combat engine with intuitive touch controls and enemy AI.
    • Fully customisable dungeon editor.
    • Inventory functions like storing equipment, equipping items to party members and using consumables.
    • Various shops where you can buy and sell goods, a vault for storing items and a tavern for your party to rest in before accepting quests.
    • Party recruitment system, retire or replace fallen comrades with new members.
    • Flexible classes with unique abilities, specific equipment slots and in-depth character customisation.
    • Built in save feature. Progress is saved automatically after each dungeon.
    • Suitable for beginners and novices alike. The template contains detailed notes throughout explaining the inner workings and how to modify it.

<h3>Expandable:</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p> </p><p>Reshape any facet of the game, from the costs of a certain skill to the bonus each piece of equipment gives and even the probability of an enemy using a particular move when attacking. Easily add thousands of unique items, equipment, skills, enemies and player classes from the examples already provided. </p><p>Build dungeons of any size and customise each room completely. Change the theme of the project by adding graphics for an outdoor setting or underground levels. You are in no way limited to creating dungeons from the assets provided.</p><p> </p><p>See the screenshots below for an explanation of how the game works. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, before or after purchasing.</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Turn-Based RPG Template.

• I was planning to wait for Construct 3 so I could run Construct natively on my Mac... but this is too good to pass up. I've totally gotta buy this and get straight to work on it! Looks mad, thank you so much for creating this... I can't imagine how much hard work would have gone into creating this template but I certainly hope it won't be your last.

• Cheers Cobra, this one did take a while to put together.

Looking forward to seeing what you make of it Thanks for purchasing.

• How do I get into the dungeon in the demo? XD

• Hey bhain7

To interact with the Npc's in town you just have to click on them and a member of your party will go to talk with them. You are looking for the innkeeper in the tavern, he offers you quests to venture into the dungeons. Click the start button after the quest information is displayed.

• hello friend my English is not very good 'm using google I am interested in purchasing the template turn based rpg

but I want to be a game with e.mail Onlne registration and combat multiplayer that is active fight against enemies and level up and want to buy it tomorrow May 18, 2016 not do that if you can help answer me thank you very much

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Before I buy this I would like to know if this project comes with a tileset like the tavern and all that is their a tileset included with everything you used to make the places inside the project?

• Kuro, sorry I never responded mate I didn't get a notification. PM me for more details if you are still around and interested.

Acteran, The market place, bank and tavern areas are currently just sprites. In the dungeon though it is set up so all the walls and floors are interchangeable. This allows you to easily create a massive diversity among rooms based on the floor type and size without spending time manually creating room yourself. You can easily add more assets to increase the variety if you wish.

This is mostly done to assist beginners and novices, you are free to use the graphics to make a tile-set instead after purchasing if you would like to though.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)