Taita Tower Defense (With Source)

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
Source File, music and art pack for Android Negotiator
  • Taita Tower Defense — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/games-with-source/taita-tower-defense-1752

<p>Taita is a story driven tower defense with full cutscenes and RPG elemnts. Embark on an epic journey upgrading your towers and unlocking heroes to use in battle. Can you get three stars in every level?</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Taita Tower Defense

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi are we free to modify and use the assets to develop another similar game? Are the fonts displayed in sprite font format or are they images? Very keen in buying this item. Thanks.

• Hi are we free to modify and use the assets to develop another similar game? Are the fonts displayed in sprite font format or are they images? Very keen in buying this item. Thanks.

Hi, Graphics and Music are just for educational purposes. You can not use them for other projects. The code, on the other hand, can be modified and reused without limitations. I used some spritefonts, but the majority of the text is in image form.

Thanks for asking!

• oh cool. 👍 i would love it if you could also release a full asset. thanks.

• oh cool. ?? i would love it if you could also release a full asset. thanks.

That's something I've considered. Perhaps at some point.

If you are interested, I have worked before creating graphics for games. I am active on Fiverr. If there is something I can help you with, let me know: https://www.fiverr.com/ajordaz

• If possible could you upload a demo.

• Can i reskin it easily? Am i able to export to html 5 without any issues?

Also..are you able to reskin it to english?

• Can i reskin it easily? Am i able to export to html 5 without any issues?

Also..are you able to reskin it to english?

Yes it can be reskined easily. Though this offer is not for commercial use. If you are interested in that let me know and I can make you an offer with full commercial rights.

• so we cant use the assets or the project for commercial use??

• so we cant use the assets or the project for commercial use??

The version of the game here on the Scirra Store is for educational use. If you are interested in commercial use let me know and we , can discuss a deal.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)