Super Platformer Engine (Templates)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Background Story generation templates. See the Arcade demo.
  • Thanks for the update. I have modified your template though, kinda hard to merge your changes to mine. Anyway I'll just pick some stuffs on your updates.

• I am really interested in this template! but I am confused. Is this built to run in the Construct 2 engine?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • pinoypixel You're welcome! BTW I saw you subscribed my website thanks! Can you mail me since you subscribe with Wordpress I can't view your mail address to send an item to you.

Photoncat Hey, Thanks for your interest! Yes the template is for Construct 2 Engine.

• Is there any chance that this will work with a free version of Construct 2 ?

• laypax There's more than 100 events in the template so I don't recommend you to buy this before personal license.

• How many events does it have?

• Do you have an android or ios demo I can try?

Is there sound included or how hard is it to add background music and sound effects for someone new to construct 2.

Since you seem open to suggestions what about ability to get powerups or items (like in super mario where he can change to shoot fireballs and such). Or the ability to start with no weapon and to pick it up along the way.

By the way, what is coins for now? Can you buy anything with it in the game or is it just to collect?

• Iolva why you're asking this for all of my games ? it's more than 200.

cLin Thank you for the suggestions and your interest. I think you're looking for a finished full mobile game and put it on stores. In this case it would be better to check chupamobile or similar websites. SPE is a template for learning and a start point. But you should still know the basics (adding audio) of C2 for any template on the Store. Also if you've a specific game idea, I'm also doing freelance games so please don't hesitate to contact me.

• This work is really top of the top!

I will buy this template for sure!!!

Only one question, is there a way to keep the move of the character and at the same time do the attacks without stopping?

Thanx and keep the good work!

• exalted Thank you!

When the player on ice, he can attack with bow while he's moving. I think it would help you to edit normal walk to shoot while he's moving.

Hope it helps.

• Any chance you can add to be able to shoot left or right on ladder and not fall off? Like in the nes megaman games

• Hey Tom90, I'll check what I can do for next update for it. I'm currently quite busy so it might take a while. Thanks for the suggestion!

• Hello bilgekaan

Thanks for your hard work on this template!

I've been watching this for awhile. Do you ever plan on doing any sales for this?

Alternatively, will the price continue to go up?

Thanks again

• jbr190

Hey!

Unfortunately I don't have a sale plan but also I'm not thinking to raise the price.

Thank you for your interest!

Edit: BTW You will need a C2 license for this template.

• jbr190

Hey!

Unfortunately I don't have a sale plan but also I'm not thinking to raise the price.

Thank you for your interest!

Edit: BTW You will need a C2 license for this template.

Thanks a ton!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)