Suggestions/Requests for store items

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Pick Up Items Sound effects for your game, Take them for a ride right now and you will worry no more.
  • same users give 5 stars...empty profil... join date= comment date...

funny

• newt

im not really talking what content it has, just that they are overpricing there single products to be able to give massive discounts like -90% from the start, wich make other discounts "less" attractive ... maybe? if more people start doing this, single prices will rise...

• MadSpy

hi!

yes i noticed that too, thats another story

edit: well .... maybe its thesame story, but not sure if i should say something about that

• Morning, all.

I have a few asset/system packs that have been useful to me, and I'd like to distribute them soon. The latest is a health pack that includes Zelda style hearts and life or mana crystals (with full, half empty, and empty animations), numeric health/mana system values with a spritefont (which includes things like arrow keys, space bar, and spec keys if you decide to use it for a customized config), and a variable health/mana bar --all of which can be used together(redundantly) or separately, and will update dynamically with your current and max health variables. (Or mix them for additional mana or stamina, exp, whatever you like.)

My question is, I'd like to set them up as a "Pay what you want"purchase. If you're new and poor, just grab them and their assets and use them freely. If you want to support me, hooray! I'm motivated to post and make more!

Any interest/possibility to set a pricing system like this up in the store? Has anyone else expressed interest in this?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Davemon Yeah that "pay what you want" option would be really nice! I have some things coming and I was thinking of doing that but unfortunately it's not possible at this moment. Hopefully it will be added in near future.

• A tile type game template something like scrabble or dominoes would be interesting to have.

• A suggestion regarding items on sale https://www.scirra.com/store/sales

I would like to be able to filter out items of certain categories, for example music or games.

• I suggest accept Bitcoin payments.

• Hi. I have made a tileset in black and white and I was wondering if this will be accepted on the scirra store. As you know , for selling assets to scirra store a activation fee is required, so I want to know if this kind of assets (in black and white colors) are accepted because I want to create more of this.

Here is a demo:

https://www.scirra.com/arcade/action-ga ... demo-11667

• DaniellMesquito we did allow them for a long time (at least a year!) but the additional overhead of administrative costs, extra maintainence of payment code and the extremely low sales volume together made us decide to drop support for now.

• DaniellMesquito we did allow them for a long time (at least a year!) but the additional overhead of administrative costs, extra maintainence of payment code and the extremely low sales volume together made us decide to drop support for now.

You can use Mycelium Gear to manage BTC transactions, if you plan support BTC in the future.

• Hello everyone!

I have a doubt, I have bought an item here on the scirra store, I have already paid by the paypal, but I have not still received any link to download of this item.

How I do the download?

Thanks!

• Is there currently Music / a Music pack available, which grants unlimited Commercial use ?

• I suggest creating an open statistics of customer's popular searches.

It will help both customers and sellers.

Sellers will understand which items are needed.

Customers will be able to purchase such items.

• Hello, im working with this plugin:

Do you think it's worth it?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)