Steam4C2-Basic

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Construct the user interface of your game with these universal buttons.
  • Hi.

For some reason overlay does not work on Mac OS for me. Achievements unlocked properly (After I close the game).

I use NW 21.1, Steamworks SDK 1.39

Hi,

The plugin doesn't manage the overlay so the achievement (and other steamworks features) works even if the overlay isn't displayed.

Btw, the overlay seems to have some issue with nw.js on osx; depends of the mac OS version and nw.js version. Madspy already post few tips (privacy setting on osx, check canvas refresh even on main menu (via an invisble sprite moving to force canvas refresh) etc).

Regards,

• Hi,

Basic version 1.5 submitted to Scirra Store.

Supported Nw.js version: 18.7 - 19.4 - 20.0 - 20.3 - 21.1 - 22.0 - 23.0

• Add nw.js 0.23.0 support
    • Update Steamworks SDK to v1.40

Regards,

• Hi,

Basic version 1.5.1 submitted to Scirra Store (08-15-2017).

Supported Nw.js version: 18.7 - 19.4 - 20.0 - 20.3 - 21.1 - 22.0 - 23.0 -24.0

• Add nw.js 0.24.0 support
    • Update Steamworks SDK to v1.41

Regards,

• Hi.

Ive send you an email some days ago but got no reply.

I want to do a simple thing. On boss_sprite destroyed AND achievements "boss_dead" is locked --> Unlock achievement "boss_dead"

How do i do that?

• ...some support please?

• Hi,

You have to keep track of your achievements state once your game is loaded (or while you loading player save etc) with action:

Check the State of Achievement "achievement_name"

Triggers "On Achievement is Already Unlocked" or "On Achievement is Locked"(category "Steam - Achievements - By Name") should fire, then store the result.

Quick sample

Regards,

• Hi,

You have to keep track of your achievements state once your game is loaded (or while you loading player save etc) with action:

Check the State of Achievement "achievement_name"

Triggers "On Achievement is Already Unlocked" or "On Achievement is Locked"(category "Steam - Achievements - By Name") should fire, then store the result.

Quick sample

Regards,

I also thought i should use instance var but i wanted to see if there is another way..

Ok, i will try it.

Thanks.

• I also thought i should use instance var but i wanted to see if there is another way..

Ok, i will try it.

Thanks.

You can save achivement state in a file or in local storage but it's better to check state at the beginning of the game (or once the player save is loaded) and store for the current game session. Btw, you can store it in a global var or a dictionary or an array or use Global Plugin (free or Paid)

Regards,

• Hello.

I've recentrly purchased your Steam4C2-Basic plugin. I followed the Quick_Start guide, even added the overlay, but I can't make my achievements work. The game is lit and ready to be released. I added a couple achievements in steamworks, but they don't seem to connect with the actual game. Can you provide some help? Maybe the problem is with the events themselves. I made it like this - Condition: On collision with certain object and if achievement is locked - Event: Unlock achievement_name. Are these the right event?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Achievements don't work. What am I doing wrong?

imgur.com/5w5t8Pm

• pxlgrdsAI ,

Achievements’ features are async so all achievements’ conditions are triggers.

You should store the state of player’s achievements once your game is loaded and steam ready.

See post in order to see how achieve this in the correct way

In your post ,

Event 1 and 2 are run everytick, so you ask everytick to steam for achievement state, you should use this request in a function or when the game start.

And event 5 is true only if your sprite has the UID 635 but UID could change each time you run your game, we doubt this condition could be true.

Note: the plugin works only when you export your game.

Regards,

• AJ2DI Are there plans to add support for nw.js 27.0 on release? The next version address the "--in-process-gpu" issue of ghost instancing for Windows 7 users.

The chromium update is scheduled for Dec 5th and I'm ready for release but a few of my Win 7 beta testers are running in to this issue.

Thanks!

• AJ2DI Are there plans to add support for nw.js 27.0 on release? The next version address the "--in-process-gpu" issue of ghost instancing for Windows 7 users.

The chromium update is scheduled for Dec 5th and I'm ready for release but a few of my Win 7 beta testers are running in to this issue.

Thanks!

Hi,

nw.js 0.27 is planned and others versions with the "--in-process-gpu" issue/ghost instancing bug will dropped (v 0.23 to 0.26) for Steam4C2-Basic and full version

Regards

• > AJ2DI Are there plans to add support for nw.js 27.0 on release? The next version address the "--in-process-gpu" issue of ghost instancing for Windows 7 users.

>

> The chromium update is scheduled for Dec 5th and I'm ready for release but a few of my Win 7 beta testers are running in to this issue.

>

> Thanks!

>

Hi,

nw.js 0.27 is planned and others versions with the "--in-process-gpu" issue/ghost instancing bug will dropped (v 0.23 to 0.26) for Steam4C2-Basic and full version

Regards

Thanks for the response! Any rough estimate on a date when we can expect the update?

• Thanks for the response! Any rough estimate on a date when we can expect the update?

The time to test it and build it, so ~3 to 6 days after the nw.js release.

Regards,

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)