Rock Climber Slot Game Kit (Game Packs)

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Pack of sprites for RPG games, characters and their customization, interface, inventory, icons, environment elements.
  • Rock Climber Slot Game Kit — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/2d-game-graphics-packs/rock-climber-slot-game-kit-2703

<h3>This item contains well organized files</h3><div class="deshr"></div><h3>PSD</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• Main game (PSD)
    • Bonus game (PSD)
    • Risk game (PSD)

<h3>Cards</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• 2-10 (Hearts, Diamonds, Clovers, Pikes)

<h3>Animations (png sequences with 24 fps)</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• Win effect (small square effect which appears in front of a slot icon)
    • icon win effect (put it atop of the icon with Addictive blend effect)
    • Mega win shaking animation
    • Bonus icon
    • Fire
    • idle
    • Gems (blue, green, purple, red, yellow)
    • idle
    • break
    • Rock climber
    • idle
    • Logo (a small logo in the game)
    • light sweep

<h3>Game resolution 1280?800</h3><div class="deshr"></div><h3>Fonts used:</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• AGCrownStyle Roman
    • Franklin Ghotic Medium

<h3>Enjoy!</h3><div class="deshr"></div><h3>Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Rock Climber Slot Game Kit

• Your slot templates appear very well made. How much documentation do you include with the source? Can you post a screenshot?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I just bought this and there isn't a .capx file included of the actual slot game. You're just receiving the graphics.

• I just bought this and there isn't a .capx file included of the actual slot game. You're just receiving the graphics.

Hi, redrocket. You are right, there is no code in the pack. Watch category, and read description carefully

• > I just bought this and there isn't a .capx file included of the actual slot game. You're just receiving the graphics.

>

Hi, redrocket. You are right, there is no code in the pack. Watch category, and read description carefully

A "Game Kit" implies a full game. Posting a video of a slot machine game as well is misleading to the buyer. A "Graphics Kit" is more accurate for what you are selling at the moment.

Do you have a .capx of the slot machine game available?

• Was the question answered about the .capx file? Is the seller willing to sell it?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)