Rate Android App (Plugins)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
The internet is bombarded daily with new apps (app is the short term for application)
  • fishfanglv are you dragging the addon file into construct program when it is open? You should get a pop up asking you if you wish to install it.

I just tried it and it was fine. I will need to know your Construct version number if you are still having issues.

• fishfanglv are you dragging the addon file into construct program when it is open? You should get a pop up asking you if you wish to install it.

I just tried it and it was fine. I will need to know your Construct version number if you are still having issues.

Thanks, it works. At first I copied it into plugin folder.

P.S. Maybe you should add in Q&A how to import it into C2, like "Drag addon into Construct 2 when it's running, and then install".

Cheers.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > fishfanglv are you dragging the addon file into construct program when it is open? You should get a pop up asking you if you wish to install it.

>

> I just tried it and it was fine. I will need to know your Construct version number if you are still having issues.

>

Thanks, it works. At first I copied it into plugin folder.

P.S. Maybe you should add in Q&A how to import it into C2, like "Drag addon into Construct 2 when it's running, and then install".

Cheers.

Thank you for the suggestion, I have added this to the Q&A

• Hey, the plugin link for your Rate My App isn't available anymore, did you remove it or is something wrong? Also, would it work with PhoneGap and does it still work for Cocoon?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)