Personal Edition (Personal Edition)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
15 piano music tracks covering a variety of emotions inspired by a popular angry flying creature game.
  • is there going to be a sale or something? because ive hit the event limit cap for my game and the game was going to be completly free so 150$ is kinda expensive considering im not gona make any income out of it as im too new to game making and doubt people would pay for the game, maybe i'll start a patreon but im still in need of an artist for the art.

• I bought Construct2 personal license on May 16 with paypal, the purchase was approved, but I sorry for delivery email address mistake. I didn't get personal licence yet. Please send ti to me again. I sent the transaction detail to already. Thanks.

• I bought Construct2 personal license on May 16 with paypal, the purchase was approved, but I sorry for delivery email address mistake. I didn't get personal licence yet. Please send ti to me again. I sent the transaction detail to already. Thanks.

tanroon2

That's only 1 day, and it is the weekend, so as long as you've emailed , I'm sure they'll check for you as soon as possible.

• so let me get this straight, you/i buy a personal license I can get it on any computer and it's unlimited time and all stuff get's unlocked?

• so let me get this straight, you/i buy a personal license I can get it on any computer and it's unlimited time and all stuff get's unlocked?

Yes, as long as you are the only user.

Personal License is limited to 1 user, so only 1 user can use it (but on as many computers as the user wants).

[quote:3q4j6fux]2. Personal Edition

Personal Edition Licenses are permitted for use by one named individual. No one else apart from this named individual is permitted to make use of the license. Personal Edition Licenses are strictly prohibited for use within business organisations (these organisations must use Business Edition Licenses) except in the instance of Startup Businesses (refer to b.4 for more information).

/.../

8. License Duration

Licenses for Construct 2 are indefinite and entitle you to free updates to any future releases of the Construct 2 editor for life permitting you are in possession of a valid and fully paid for license and you have not broken any terms of this agreement.

https://www.scirra.com/store/construct- ... license-31

• grigrizljac how do they keep you from having it on your friends computer so they can use it

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • grigrizljac how do they keep you from having it on your friends computer so they can use it

Scirra are hardly likely to let you know their security measures, but I must say just merely hinting at prospective piracy behavior is not a good idea, now is it?

• Scirra are hardly likely to let you know their security measures, but I must say just merely hinting at prospective piracy behavior is not a good idea, now is it?

I was wandering how that worked and how they prevented you form cheating the system.

• I just purchased a personal licence for Construct but how to I upgrade the free version to then licence that I just bought?

Thanks.

• I just purchased a personal licence for Construct but how to I upgrade the free version to then licence that I just bought?

Thanks.

Try this from the manual Using a license, specifically the paragraph beginning "The license file: c2license.txt".

• so with personal edition , i can earn money and i can upload to playstore android / iOS?

• Poor me. I don't have SO MUCH MONEY.

• vlzshop yes you can!

• I already purchase the personal license product of Construct 2. But I do not receive any email confirmation for my purchase.

I purchase only 1 personal license, but I click the Pay Button 3 times. If my balance on credit card are clipped 3 times, can you cancel that? I am click the Pay button 3 times because I did not receive any email after I clicked 1 times. I think its error so I clicked again. Can you help me to solve my problem?

• codeheroid

I already purchase the personal license product of Construct 2. But I do not receive any email confirmation for my purchase.

I purchase only 1 personal license, but I click the Pay Button 3 times. If my balance on credit card are clipped 3 times, can you cancel that? I am click the Pay button 3 times because I did not receive any email after I clicked 1 times. I think its error so I clicked again. Can you help me to solve my problem?

This type of query should be made directly to scirra via the email address.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)