Personal Edition (Personal Edition)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
15 piano music tracks covering a variety of emotions inspired by a popular angry flying creature game.
  • Personal Edition — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/personal-edition-construct2/personal-edition-31

<p>Construct 2 is a powerful ground breaking HTML5 game creator designed specifically for 2D games. It allows anyone to build games � no coding required!</p>

• Use Construct 2 to enter the world of game creation.
    • Rapidly create mockups and prototypes, or use it as a faster alternative to coding.
    • Produce games without having to learn difficult languages.

<p>Bring your work to life in hours and days instead of weeks and months. With Construct 2 making games is a piece of cake: just drag and drop objects around, add behaviors to them, and make everything come alive with events!</p><p>With a quick and easy to grasp Ribbon interface, you have clear access to a wide set of tools that allows anyone to jump into game creation with little to no prior game development knowledge.</p><p>The Layout Editor provides a what-you-see-is-what-you-get visual interface to design your levels. You can drag, rotate and resize objects, visualize effects applied, and quickly change their settings to your liking in the Properties Bar. Objects can be arranged on separate layers for enhanced organization, allowing advanced parallax and blending effects. There's also a built-in image editor to conveniently make quick edits to your object's graphics.</p><p>Within minutes or hours you can have a working prototype that you can share with friends to play. In almost no time you can test your ideas and know if they are really fun or not, focusing your efforts in what matters the most: designing your game!</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Personal Edition

• How to find my license on the my account?

• Hi Amilton,

We've sent it to you via email As you're an early adopter, it wont be available via your store account.

Tom

• I bought a personal license on november 12 with paypal, the purchase was approved, when will i receive my licence?

• Hi Eddy,

Just emailed you details! Sorry for the delays you've experienced.

Tom

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello,

I bought a personal license today with paypal, the purchase was approved, when will i receive my licence?

Thanks

Patrick.

• Good afternoon Tom.

Amiltom hakeado was, and he did not request the information as if it thinks the key to his business ... You responded by not knowing what happened, Amiltom and my friend and asked me to informace them what happened. I thank

• I received the licence on november 17

• Hello,

I bought a personal license today Dec 21 with paypal, the purchase was approved, when will i receive my licence?

Thanks

Padmaraj.

• Hello,

I bought a personal license today Dec 21 with paypal, the purchase was approved, when will i receive my licence?

Thanks

Padmaraj.

You can download your license by visiting https://www.scirra.com/store/downloads

• I bought a personal license today Dec 22 with paypal, the purchase was approved, when will i receive my licence?

In my Downloads appears just the bundle without the license text include.

Thanks

• I bought a personal license today Dec 22 with paypal, the purchase was approved, when will i receive my licence?

In my Downloads appears just the bundle without the license text include.

Thanks

You can download your license by visiting https://www.scirra.com/store/downloads You'll see it says personal license there going to be download button there click that it should say personal license above the download button area.

• > I bought a personal license today Dec 22 with paypal, the purchase was approved, when will i receive my licence?

> In my Downloads appears just the bundle without the license text include.

> Thanks

>

You can download your license by visiting https://www.scirra.com/store/downloads You'll see it says personal license there going to be download button there click that it should say personal license above the download button area.

Thanks!

• I just bought the personal licences, but i was not logged in. Where can i download it from?

• I'm planning on purchasing but I would like to know :

1. Are the updates free ? If so , how long ?

2. Will there be any newyear discounts for licenses?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)