Modular Game Template (Templates)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Fruit Slicer Template & Quality fruit and slice graphics (capx,c3p,png,illustrator files)
  • I do not want to put my games on mobile but I am forced to buy the plugins cordova to launch "Modular Game"

• I do not want to put my games on mobile but I am forced to buy the plugins cordova to launch "Modular Game"

It's mentioned in the description that those plugins are needed.

But I can send you a version without the cordova functions, however then the modular game template.

Just let me know.

If you don't feel happy with your purchase you can still contact Tom and asking for a refund.

• It would really please me if you give me a version without cordova

Thank you.

Remi Fruchart

• It would really please me if you give me a version without cordova

Thank you.

Remi Fruchart

Sure,

Please send me an email to contacthhn@shatter-box.com

Regards

Andy

• Hi, I am having the same problem as poster on the top of the page..but in Construct 3, are there cocoon addons converted from c2 to c3 any place please?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi, I am having the same problem as poster on the top of the page..but in Construct 3, are there cocoon addons converted from c2 to c3 any place please?

Hi!

Thank you very much for your purchase.

Sadly the Cocoon plugins haven't been ported to C3 yet.

However the Cordova Plugins are. So you can use the cordova version included in the package.

The MGT was originally developed for Construct 2. But I want to port all to Construct 3 once Ludei has converted their plugins.

The plugins are open source, so basically any JS developer with the needed knowledge can convert the plugins.

https://github.com/CocoonIO/cocoon-plugins-c2

Thank you!

• Hi AndreasR, Its a wonderful product and I am really enjoying using it

I did do what you have said about using the Cordova version and working a treat thanks

I am waiting on a reply from a friend of mine who will look into porting the cocoon plugins, but he is very busy so will just have to hope he finds the time lol

Thanks for getting back to me

Being new, I am just trying to work out how i spawn my player at a given point/locaion withing my 'game area', I am sure a little 'google kung fu' will uncover the method lol

• Hi AndreasR, Its a wonderful product and I am really enjoying using it

I did do what you have said about using the Cordova version and working a treat thanks

I am waiting on a reply from a friend of mine who will look into porting the cocoon plugins, but he is very busy so will just have to hope he finds the time lol

Thanks for getting back to me

Being new, I am just trying to work out how i spawn my player at a given point/locaion withing my 'game area', I am sure a little 'google kung fu' will uncover the method lol

Hi!

I'm glad that this worked for you If you need any further help, don't hesitate to ask.

It would be awesome if your friend ports the plugins to C3!

Then I finally can purchase my Construct 3 license

Thank you!

All best,

Andy

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)