Menu Engine (Game Templates)

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Background Story generation templates. See the Arcade demo.
  • Menu Engine — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-game-templates/menu-engine-3175

<h3>Description</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>This Template Show you a Menu with different Input Method's like FireTV Remote, Gamepad or Touch.</p><p>If you Choose one of that Input, it Saves to Localstorage and Set it to Latest Input Method on restart!</p><p>The Code is easy to use and can simply Redesigned and can easy implemented into your Project!</p><p>Included Input Methods are:</p><h3>Remote</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• Remote is for FireTV Remote. You can Export the Project as Amazon WebApp and Test it with "Amazon WebApp Tester". Than u can see it in Action =)

<p>*Note: I have tested it on my own and it Works Perfect!</p><h3>Gamepad</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• Gamepad is for any Gamepad that works on your computer and it works also with Amazon FireTV Gamepad.

<h3>Touch</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• Simply Touch :D u know for what is this!

<h3>Used Plugins are:</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• LocalStorage
    • Gamepad
    • Keyboard
    • Touch
    • LiteTween

<p>Note* LiteTween Plugin are Included!</p><h3>Demo:</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p> cb3media.de/scirra/inputmenu/%3C/p%3E%3Cp%3EIf you have any Questions feel free to contact me!</p><p>Contact: contact@cb3media.de</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Menu Engine

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)