Hotline Miami game template (Game Templates)

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Fruit Slicer Template & Quality fruit and slice graphics (capx,c3p,png,illustrator files)
  • Hotline Miami game template — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-game-templates/hotline-miami-game-template-3113

<p>I put my five years experience on making games on this project</p><p>to revceive best performance using best simpliest coding method</p><p>So In this template you receive:</p>

• AI of enemies( patroling, can hear pistol fire and track source, can spotted corpse/blood)
    • each enemy have own way to fight: fist, crowbar or pistol
    • enemy can pick up firearms
    • you can pick up / throw weapon and hurt enemy
    • each pistol have own ammount of ammo this state is saved for each weapon

<p>Capx example have lot of groups but minimal descriptions because my english is not very well</p><p>Example use only simpliest conditions and events without dificult functions and arrays</p><p>PLEASE RECCOMEND THIS PROJECT IF YOU LIKE THIS</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Hotline Miami game template

• hi, i purchased this template and unfortunately i'm not able to open it as it only works in the beta release of Construct (Release r241).

I'm a steam user of Construct 2 premium and it's on r239. (as a steam user i have no way to download the latest beta build)

Is it possible for you to make a build for r239?

thanks.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hi, i purchased this template and unfortunately i'm not able to open it as it only works in the beta release of Construct (Release r241).

I'm a steam user of Construct 2 premium and it's on r239. (as a steam user i have no way to download the latest beta build)

Is it possible for you to make a build for r239?

thanks.

Hello, i found this way

try this

• new version is avaliable in store

with bugfixes

enjoy

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)